[MP3 Downloads] - 6 full mp3 bootlegs of gigs from the Mozza current tour

laurieb said:
Any news on the missing 2 songs?

I'd love to hear Trouble Loves Me again. Thought it was the best song on the night.
same here...
also want to put the show onto disc for a couple of friends...
:confused:

Apollo

Yeah, i know what you mean.

I went with 5 other people on Sat night, all of whom will probably want a copy!

Mind you, after tomorrow night, i'll probably be banging on about the Blackburn gig instead.

I'm such a slut to the contemporary!

laurieb said:
Yeah, i know what you mean.

I went with 5 other people on Sat night, all of whom will probably want a copy!

Mind you, after tomorrow night, i'll probably be banging on about the Blackburn gig instead.

I'm such a slut to the contemporary!

haha!
I wish I could go to more concerts on this tour, he is really better than ever.
Hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow ;) (I'm sure you will!) , get yourself a nice piece of shirt! :D

trubble with megaupload

i've not been able to download anything from megaupload. my internet provider allows for it and i haven't had trouble with the other sites like yousendit.

i've tried using azureus and mtorrent for the the apollo and lowry shows without luck. i'm very bad with computers, i'm in the states (not going to be able to hear the man in person for a long time, it seems), and i'm twitching to hear more live versions of the new material. esp trouble loves me! take pity on a luddite in arizona, someone, please........

newbie nixie

ps MUCH thx to whoever posted the austin show. wonderful!!!:confused:

Pieces of Shirt

You are joking!

Did you see the fight at the Apollo? I'm a committed fan (or maybe should be committed) but i'd like to return without severe physical damage (other than that caused by being at the front!).

Laurie

laurieb said:
You are joking!

Did you see the fight at the Apollo? I'm a committed fan (or maybe should be committed) but i'd like to return without severe physical damage (other than that caused by being at the front!).

Laurie
Could it be he has not thrown a shirt today because of how things have been escalating lately...?
"In my days" we used to sort it out without getting violent, what a shame things have obviously changed for the worse!:(

Getting Shirty

At Blackburn, was down at the front and when Moz threw his pink shirt into the audience. I saw it sail over my head and prepared for the worst.

Indeed, i was right. There was soon a massive tug of war taking place and i was knocked over with several other people (i hope the girl i helped up is ok).

This was the moment when the guy apparently lost his front teeth (see the Blackburn gig report) but i didn't see it.

I thought it was a great performace but agree with the sudden change in Morrissey's mood after that young thug had heckled him.

the Apollo gig was my first Moz live experience (hopefully the first of many!), thanks for letting me relive it again (well, relive the sound of it, anyway). :)
great sound quality!

does the Manchester Apollo gig also have a second part?

half of the links arent working anymore, the reason I stickied this thread was that i uploaded stuff when it passed its sell by date with the host of the website it was upped on, took me fookin hours to sort that stuff out.

What do we get now? just poo!!

I'm still looking for the Apollo show, and the link given here is not working from SaveFile. Does anyone have it, please and thank you.

Dearest Jon,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I currently show the following bootleged shows available (Audio) for the 2006 tour:

14 Mar
7 Apr
1 May
2 June
1 July
10 Aug

If i have missed any please advise.

BoyRacer

Back
Top Bottom