Moz on La Cienega Blvd

On a mac these pics are taken in the afternoon. On a PC it looks like the dead of night.

I am wrong about the pictures being taken in the afternoon. They are taken at night. My mistake. Pardo Namewah.

I am wrong about the pictures being taken in the afternoon. They are taken at night. My mistake. Pardo Namewah.

If you watch the pap's video, it totally looks like he arrived at the restaurant around the same time we went to eat at the vomitously overpriced Cheesecake Factory. He was likely eating/drinking the very same time we were eating/drinking. I bet he didn't bug his waiter for more bread, though...did you see his tummy? :eek: Flat! :guitar:

Then you have Scotland, which is just a lot of noise. Hoots man! They use words which don't mean anything, and really elongate every part of every word. Sometimes they sound like drunk people. Often, people from London need to have a translator to speak to people from Glasgow. By the way, if you are ever offered a Glasgow kiss, do not accept it unless you really want a trip to the accident and emergancy room.

quite offensive actually ... have you ever been to glasgow, do you belive that everyone from scotland sounds the same or has the accent ?

It looks to be Ed Mendoza who is Moz personal bodyguard, who detaches stage invaders from Moz and is always at his side when out and about amongst us mortals. He is very dishy actually and i love the way he floored that beautiful car when driving off:p (did I see leather seats though???Morrissey??);)

Those are leather seats I do believe, but probably a synthetic leather material. I wonder how many e-mails Nissan is going to get about that...

i feel dirty for having seen that. he didn't want a camera in his face! :mad::gun:

maybe, but it sort of seems like he likes it, to me. Usually they are chasing such stupid people. It's kind of cool to see Morrissey on there.

Why don't people just leave him alone? I'm mean, that's just weird. If you have nothing to say to him (as this person obviously didn't), then what's the point. The whole thing is just weird, and he obviously looks annoyed.

Why don't people just leave him alone? I'm mean, that's just weird. If you have nothing to say to him (as this person obviously didn't), then what's the point. The whole thing is just weird, and he obviously looks annoyed.

the person running the camera is paparazzi. He says he works for Hollywood.tv...he has a professional camera with a light mounted to it. Not a fan unless he's being honest when he said he's a fan. But he was pap.

so, i guess why can't paparazzi leave everyone alone.

And I don't think Morrissey was that annoyed.

Recently. That Manc accent is splendid, is it not?

Peter

I've viewed it four times in succession. Splendid, phawwwarrrr! I love that little thing he does with his eyebrows. Very cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought M. looked mildly annoyed, as if he was thinking, "Ok. Let's get this damned thing over with."

Tags
paparazzi video
Back
Top Bottom