Moz Letterman

Last edited:
That's the first time I've heard the song - it is excellent - thank you very much for going through the trouble of taping/uploading - I really really loved it :)

Just wish I had KY's vocal range, the lucky girl, getting to perform with him now! It's really sweet, she has been a fan for so long. Well done Kristeen!

Thaks for the upload - I finally get to hear a decent copy of the new song! Brilliant!

Is it just me, or did Morrissey not look vey happy - something in his bady language..?

Thaks for the upload - I finally get to hear a decent copy of the new song! Brilliant!

Is it just me, or did Morrissey not look vey happy - something in his bady language..?

no you are right he did not seem too amused, something about the ribs getting passed out? or the cold?

Yes. I can only repeat - take a good look at the new photos from NY.

///
And my pleasure to everyone thanking. And I'm thanking the uploaders too.

I think this song has a really good rhythm. However am I the only one who thinks it's abit lacking in the lyrics department.
It's not that they are bad lyrics, it's just it seems very repetitive?

A decent song, but All You Need Is Me is better I think.

I'm a bit tired of Morrissey trying to explain his life to his audience. If they don't get you by now writing songs constantly trying to spell out why you live the way you do and why people don't understand you is pointless.

I wish he'd write more generally and more story songs. He achieved that with Ringleader, but these last couple of songs seem to have gone back to Quarry's whinging.

This song is slightly better than All You Need is Me in that department though. Shame All You Need is Me has a better melody.

I think this song has a really good rhythm. However am I the only one who thinks it's abit lacking in the lyrics department.
It's not that they are bad lyrics, it's just it seems very repetitive?

A decent song, but All You Need Is Me is better I think.

i think that he chose this song over "all you need is me" because he wanted to give kristeen a chance to go on national TV.

i think that he chose this song over "all you need is me" because he wanted to give kristeen a chance to go on national TV.

I disagree. Why do everyone think he's bringing Kristeen along just to support her carreer without realising what she adds to his performance (sorry, appereance) and image? It's not a damn charity!

At Letterman, her wailing was very instrumental and musical to me, and she felt like one of the band, the lads. Obviously the odd one out in that bubble dress, which very much contrasted the retro-eurovision outfits worn by Moz and the rest of the band.

I think he chose that song because "All You Need is Me" could be interpreted as smug, while "That's how.." sounds more contrite and mature. He's saying, "I've grown, I'm not the same."

Back
Top Bottom