Morrissey's teeth

How is she is a child? She doesn't look or seem like a child to me.
Renia, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I want to bang you into oblivion. I mean that in a nice way.

:):D
haveaseatex9jg7.jpg

ffs

=|

This beyond weird.
How in the hell did a thread about Moz's teeth turn into some weirdo wanting to 'bang me into oblivion."

I'm only gonna be 15...haha.

My mother, who generally likes Morrissey, saw the video of him talking to Israelis and said, "He has bad teeth! *gasp*" I said, "No. They're not bad teeth. They're just spacey teeth. They're cute, really." She looked horrified and said, "I guess it's an English thing."

I still think they're kinda cute. I just think that his tooth to jaw ratio is a little off. XD It lends character.

Come on, if we don't discuss these things here, then where?? I take a "What do you really think of his eyebrows" thread over a "Jesse Tobias mentioned on So-and-so interview" any day.
I like his teef!

SL323copy.jpg

nydolls091copy.jpg

aol010copy.jpg

Come on, if we don't discuss these things here, then where?? I take a "What do you really think of his eyebrows" thread over a "Jesse Tobias mentioned on So-and-so interview" any day.
I like his teef!

SL323copy.jpg

nydolls091copy.jpg

aol010copy.jpg

I've always loved the braces!!

You did such a good job on them, and he looks perfectly adorable with 'em. haha.

I wonder if he's used braces... his teef look a lot less apart now.
Really? To me they look spacier than ever. I'd imagine that if he used braces we would have seen them... and also, they'd have worked better! If he did use them, I hope he got his money back. Heehee.

^His teeth have a yellow-ish tint in that photo though, although it's probably just the lighting. :p

his teefs are grand (except for the chicklet video! haha) although I prefer the eyebrows. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom