Morrissey's Net Worth

D

Damn Sexy

Just looking through online top ten and twenty lists of the wealthiest entertainers/pop stars in Britain (couldn't find more extensive lists) and noticed Morrissey not listed in any of the top twenties. Robbie Williams (12m) Noel Gallager (18m) and of course Paul McCartney (500m) Mick Jagger and Elton John were all up there, but again, no mention of our man, which I thought strange considering he had a net worth of 8m back in 1998 without an album. Surely he's amassed a substantial amount more since then?! Anyone know?

Dont know, but I'm sure Mike Joyce's lawyers would be interested!

I believe I read somewhere that he is worth about $8M, much of that having been made through some wise real estate investments.

> I believe I read somewhere that he is worth about $8M, much of that having
> been made through some wise real estate investments.
that seems low. . .8 million? maybe that's how much cash on hand he has and the rest is tied in property or other kind of investments. I don't know really.

> that seems low. . .8 million? maybe that's how much cash on hand he has
> and the rest is tied in property or other kind of investments. I don't
> know really.

Yeah, as I said, I knew that he was worth 8m back in 1998, but I would assume it's well above that now!

BTW when 8m is mentioned, we're talking pounds. In USD it would be about $16, 000 000, which isn't too bad for the Hollywood Hills! But again, that was more than half a decade ago. Now, it's probably well above that. He's gotta be crazy rich!

> BTW when 8m is mentioned, we're talking pounds. In USD it would be about
> $16, 000 000...

Very good point. And I believe the $8m figure was quoted around the time of the Joyce lawsuit, so he probably has more now...

..although I'd wager that a good chunk of his net worth is hanging up in his closet.

When you're rich and you're white....how does that go?

its goes...THE SQUALOR of the mind8REPEATED IN HYSTERICAL HIGH PITCHED VOICE*

Back
Top Bottom