Morrissey turns 65 - May 22, 2024

Happy birthday , Moz !
mozzzzbirthday.jpg

Now a Central post with Morrissey comment.
Shared first on X by SER.

Congratulations! to the one and only Moz!

Another year. Let us hope we survive it.

Happy Birthday, Morrissey!!!! I hope you have a lovely day today! Every day! Cheers to another year survived on this unhappy planet! I'm working on a little drawing for you! It's all I can do to show you my love, admiration, and appreciation for you; for all the wonderful music you've created over the years, with me stumbling upon it only about a year ago. I've never been so fascinated by another human as much as I have with you! I wish you the best. I hope you smile today. :) Cheers to YOU!! ✌🏻🎶💕💋
Screenshot_2024-02-21-15-56-00-945.jpg

---Love, Ashley

Now a Central post with Morrissey comment.
Shared first on X by SER.
Great to hear him in good spirits! It makes me so happy! 💐

Happy Birthday Morrissey! May you have a fabulous day. I wish you all the best and I love you more than life.

Happy birthday to the man who's gotten me through some incredibly difficult times. You've helped me throughout my transition, given me reason to keep going after a painful separation, and after years of telling myself I wasn't good enough to do it, I started writing a book. All because of the incredible songs you've written. So thank you, Moz. I hope 65 is the best year ever for you ❤️

Happy birthday to the man who's gotten me through some incredibly difficult times. You've helped me throughout my transition, given me reason to keep going after a painful separation, and after years of telling myself I wasn't good enough to do it, I started writing a book. All because of the incredible songs you've written. So thank you, Moz. I hope 65 is the best year ever for you ❤️
Cheers to that!! 💐

🖤 Happy Birthday, dearest M❣️

In celebration of El Jefe's birthday, Richard Blade will feature M on his weekly show "Where are They Wednesdays?" The show airs each Wednesday (of course) on 1st Wave Sirius at 6 PM EST (for those who may be interested). Based on past shows, Blade will most likely play a couple of tunes and will share current information on the featured artist. I doubt it will be anything "new," for many here but seemed fitting to share 💞

Happy Birthday! 🎉🎈🎁🎂 Never ever have I liked anyone more that I’ve seen any less of! Can’t even believe how many years I’ve thought of him on his birthday. Since I was 12! And I’m like, 22 now!! WOW! Hope he has a beautiful day and hope he gets to see the people he cares about today and hope they make him feel special, and much loved! I feel kind of emotional reading these notes and messages. Wishing him much happiness, much fun still to come, and only all great things, today and every day. Can’t wait to see him again! ❤️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom