Morrissey thanks fans for new YouTube videos - true-to-you.net

UPDATE Aug. 17:

The previously mentioned videos by Sharon Jheeta (2 videos), wpeace123456 and trentmorrison are embedded in a post on true-to-you.net:

Videos - true-to-you.net

More thanks
- true-to-you.net
17 August 2014

"Thank you to everyone who has added new videos on You Tube to support World peace is none of your business. Of the newer batch, I am especially moved by The bullfighter dies by trentmorrison, and also by Oboe concerto by Sharon Jheeta. I am so glad that you understand.
I am so sorry that Harvest Records did not understand what they had.
You have explained it to them, and I will always be in your debt".

MORRISSEY
17 August 2014

Related item:

Last edited:
"I am so sorry that Harvest Records did not understand what they had."

Stop fooling yourself, Morrissey. They knew exactly what they had.

He Eric,
Niks anders te doen dan dit forum te verzieken ?
Waarom ga je niet weg als je het allemaal zo erg en zo slecht vind wat Morrissey doet ?
Dan hoeven wij jou rotzooi ook niet te lezen .

Last edited:
Record labels have let Morrissey down in the past (Rough Trade), seems Harvest is carrying on the tradition. Yet they make big bucks out of his music. Lazy, money grabbing corporations. Sigh!
World Peace is none of your business = genius album. Again.

Which record labels has he been happy with?

Which record labels has he been happy with?

Please show me this magical list of artists who love working with corporations. I can't wait to see it. Take it from me. Artists are never happy, especially when it comes to business. A happy Morrissey is a dull Morrissey.

All work and no play makes Moz a dull boy.

Last edited:
It's one thing to thank your fans for their efforts, it is another thing for you to name drop the record label to pull those same people into your drama. If he sincerely meant this why would he not express it differently? It's kind of like how he disses one region or group of people then favors another . I never understood that. I never will. You can maybe describe or see differences in your audiences but you cannot make blanket statements and generalize about people in that manner. People are individuals an if you never give them the time of day how would you be aware of this? Not trying to over analyze this statement but why not thank people without pulling them into your drama?None of us were there and none of us were involved in his business decisions. As some don't even work in the music industry you would think with all of the resources he has and such that he would have learned something by now.Some do not even have that chance.Thank these people because you want to but don't pull them in to your drama and use them as a pawn to support your own shortcomings. Most people would have appreciated some acknowledgement before now .Could he not have worked everything out before he made a commitment to recording this album? It's hard to understand why there is a problem. Sometimes it sounds like he wants everyone to do everything FOR HIM. A lot of us in the real world don't get that luxury. If you tell him he is valued this is never enough.None of us were there. We were not included in the decisions he made and only after the drama starts does he show interest. He has a wealth of creative and interesting fans of whom he never seems to care about .They have been there all along but he was too caught up in his own bullshit .

He Eric,
Niks anders te doen dan dit forum te verzieken ?
Waarom ga je niet weg als je het allemaal zo erg en zo slecht vind wat Morrissey doet ?
Dan hoeven wij jou rotzooi ook niet te lezen .

I'm sorry, I don't speak Oompa-Loompa.

Lovely he is thanking the fans. A bit sad it's all come to this. It just makes him sound f***ing shit.
Oh here I am sat on my computer watching youtube videos of my own songs what a tiny bubble he lives in

I can't understand the negativity over Morrissey's words. I think this is all very kind and honest, including the Harvest digs—how often do we see Moz acknowledging the positive things during bad times? As caustic as he can be, his ability to give a genuine "thank you" (where he doesn't have to) right now is wonderful.

I said it before, Sharon, but well done. It's hard to put something out there for everyone to see, especially when you know so many eyes are watching. Take Morrissey's words to heart.

Please show me this magical list of artists who love working with corporations. I can't wait to see it.

Many artists seem capable of staying on a label, sometimes for years. Morrissey struggles to complete any contract he signs, and mysteriously it is never his fault.

Take it from me.

I wouldn't take a rattlesnake antidote from you, you asinine hobbledehoy.

Artists are never happy, especially when it comes to business.

A sweeping statement if ever there was.

A happy Morrissey is a dull Morrissey.

He must be very, very happy indeed at the moment. If he managed to take ten percent of the drama from TTY and put it on World Peace it would have been a far better album.

Morrissey has gone from being a singer who occasionally has bizarre opinions to someone who has bizarre opinions and occasionally sings.

It doesn't seem as though Harvest had any obligation to produce promotional videos, under the terms of its distribution deal with Morrissey. So I don't see why he's so ticked off at Harvest.

The old Morrissey would have sent cease and desist orders.

And after a few drinks tonight he'll post "Harvest still sucks and I found a good video for Staircase at the University on youtube, which is especially brilliant after a few gin and tonics. Did I mention Harvest sucks? I can't remember -- too many drinks. But as I was saying, Harvest management are meat eaters and therefore differ not a jot from the devil. All praise social media and Israel. Did I mention Harvest sucks?" What a broken record he has become.

Many artists seem capable of staying on a label, sometimes for years. Morrissey struggles to complete any contract he signs, and mysteriously it is never his fault.

I wouldn't take a rattlesnake antidote from you, you asinine hobbledehoy.

A sweeping statement if ever there was.

He must be very, very happy indeed at the moment. If he managed to take ten percent of the drama from TTY and put it on World Peace it would have been a far better album.

Morrissey has gone from being a singer who occasionally has bizarre opinions to someone who has bizarre opinions and occasionally sings.

Hey corn,

Let us know when you get a sense of humour, or a life. Whichever comes first. Just because you're probably an incredible bore in real life doesn't mean you have to be one on the internet. You can be anyone you want here. You've been a dick long enough. Set yourself free!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I don't speak Oompa-Loompa.

Hahaha very funny Eric.

Why did you write here your comment's If you don't like nothing from Morrissey ?
When i don't like a band of a singer , i don't go to a forum of it.
Why must we read all this shit of you ?
A senior member with only shit negative postings.

Hey corn,

Let us know when you get a sense of humour, or a life. Whichever comes first. Just because you're probably an incredible bore in real life doesn't mean you have to be one on the internet. You can be anyone you want here. You've been a dick long enough. Set yourself free!

marred...I really appreciate your posts, as well as others on this site that really "get" Morrissey.

Corn and his negative friends that keep coming here and seem to be encouraged by david t. will never have a life....outside of SoLow.
This is the only place they can experience any power. They are so angry and depressed this internet behavior keeps them from destroying themselves.

Best to you...marred, and all the others.

People all over the world are now frantically making World Peace... song videos in order to please The Moz.
I know I am...

I find it wonderful that he went out of his way to show appreciation to his active fans. He did not have to speak on it at all. Plus, the fact that he is aware of these videos and these fans proves that he sees much of what his fans do/say (sadly, that means both the good and the bad).

Sharon, you are a wonderful person for giving of your self (and your time) to bring his music and your creativity to the masses...and for making Morrissey smile.

My feeling is that since he completely severed ties with Harvest the only promotion of the album AT ALL will be fans on social media, until he can get a new label to hopefully re-release it and do more promo stuff then.
The fans will be the ones keeping it afloat until Moz can find a new label...

No time for promotion and shit because he's hanging around on YouTube all day long. What a c***.

This is why we need a reddit style downvote system.

Back
Top Bottom