Morrissey slam Beyonce for rhino handbag - media coverage

Morrissey is so predictable with these rants. He is trying to make a name for himself with his public criticisms because his latest songs are not worthy of a proper release.

How sad he has become.

Re: Morrissey slam Beyonce

I wonder how Morrissey found out Beyonce has a rhino purse? I mean...He doesn't spend time looking up obscure factoids about Beyonce's fashion choices, right? ...Right? Also, a rhino purse? What the f***?
Possibly, or different people he knows who finds out sometimes about these things and informs him.

Thank you for telling me this! Thanks to Moz too!
http://www.inquisitr.com/548944/peta-slams-beyonce-over-animal-skin-sneakers/

It's not about a rhino purse. She has "designed" these ugly sneakers that use stingray, crocodile, ostrich, calf hair, and anaconda.

Beyonce-Animal-Skin-Shoes.jpg

Kanye's fashion line uses a type of wool that you can only get by killing the mother and taking the unborn lamb.

If the world goes up in flames this is why we deserve it.

The Huffington Post has become one of the most sensationalist and dishonest excuses for "journalism" anywhere. They took a comment that was little more than a joke and tried to spin it into something big. Screw them.

God Bless Morrissey.

Good for Moz !I think that it`s great that he is making people aware of things like this.Whether you agree with him or not he always stands up for what he believes in.That`s pretty rare these days.

please morrissey start bashing the kardashians

I fully support this. HORRIBLE people. Especially the mother who is a fame whore money hungry disgrace to mothering.

Morrissey is so predictable with these rants. He is trying to make a name for himself with his public criticisms because his latest songs are not worthy of a proper release.

How sad he has become.
Morrissey already made a name for himself with his beautiful voice and music you idiot. Beyonce's music is unlistenable and she's an endangered animal slaughtering pig and Morrissey called her on it and the media and Beyonce loving ghetto public cant handle it. Morrissey isn't afraid to call anyone out who is a hypocrite. Stay true to yourself Morrissey. Dont listen to the haters. We love you.

Last edited:
The Huffington Post has become one of the most sensationalist and dishonest excuses for "journalism" anywhere. They took a comment that was little more than a joke and tried to spin it into something big. Screw them.

God Bless Morrissey.
i couldn't agree more. their cut and paste 'journalism' is deplorable, outdone only by their pitiable mass coverage of dipshit celebrities like the kardashians, justin bieber and gwyneth paltrow.

speaking of dipshits, have you ever heard beyonce speak? that woman is as dumb as a box of rocks and then some. morrissey could have done a full essay on the fatuity of beyonce. she got off easy.

No arguments from me on this one. Morrissey is absolutely correct.

Beyonce Know-nothing is a vile c***. I would love it for her husband to be forced to make a purse out of her f***ing leathery pussy flaps. He could probably make a suitcase. Then we could mince the Kardashians and put them into the stinking pussy-case and force Rhino poachers to feed it to their families.

You know, he may be right about this one, but I have a hard time listening to anything he says regarding animal rights after refusing to play Canada for more than a decade, and then touring Japan. He has never even said a word about Japan's holocaust on cetaceans, even when he was playing there, and I lost loads of respect for him at that point. What, it's okay to defend land animals, but completely ignore one of the largest man made, mass extinction events happening right before our eyes? It's a complete f***ing joke to be bitching about Beyonce's handbag while keeping your mouth shut about this. Not surprising from someone that follows the bible of PETA so closely though, the whores that they are.

Beyonce Know-nothing is a vile c***. I would love it for her husband to be forced to make a purse out of her f***ing leathery pussy flaps. He could probably make a suitcase. Then we could mince the Kardashians and put them into the stinking pussy-case and force Rhino poachers to feed it to their families.

eeww:sick:

Morrissey already made a name for himself with his beautiful voice and music you idiot. Beyonce's music is unlistenable and she's an endangered animal slaughtering pig and Morrissey called her on it and the media and Beyonce loving ghetto public cant handle it. Morrissey isn't afraid to call anyone out who is a hypocrite. Stay true to yourself Morrissey. Dont listen to the haters. We love you.

Nah, some Beyonce fans are starting to realize that she'll kill anything for fashion. Lots of support for Morrissey over here:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...for-animal-skin-handbags-201343#disqus_thread

Alright, alright, alright. That scene has no reverence for life other than their own. I just like All the Single Ladies, :)o)its a thumpin' jam and the muse she channelled can't be responsible for her musicians lifestyle choices but I can still appreciate the muse's song. I'll cross her off my pay attention list.

Agreed. She has a beautiful voice (and NO, I don't own any of her CDs) and her voice on her songs (for the most part) is not computer-enhanced. "If I Were A Boy" makes me cry. I think for spite, Moz ought to cover it!

Last edited:
Does she have a designer line of rare-skin fashon? I cant imagine she goes out and buys all her own clothes at this point. I'm not taking sides just curious.

And that from the man who posed with lady Gaga, we all know about her meat dress.

I thought the trading of rhinoceros skin would be banned through the CITES agreement signed by most countries.

I'm 100% behind Morrissey on this one. Good on him for speaking out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom