morrissey on vh1

N

noam

after smiths greatest hits there, comes morrissey`s time. i`ve never seen a morrissy-solo video, and i quite believed they put a large x on him.
a friend of mine who knows how mad i am about the man, told me there was one video of him, in madness day at vh1, when half an hour was dedicated to madness`(or was it suggs`s?)favourite videos.
he didnt know the video, just said that moz was entering an apartment and there was also something like a dog in it.
anyone??

>he didnt know the video, just said that moz was entering an >apartment and there was also something like a dog in it.

was he wearing a Beck t-shirt? was there spilt milk? angry girlfriend? I have no idea.

Ohhh.....I dunno.....can it be.......SUEDEHEAD?

> a friend of mine who knows how mad i am about the man, told me¿ there was one video of him, in madness day at vh1, when half an¿ hour was dedicated to madness`(or was it suggs`s?)favourite¿ videos.

This has GOT to be VH-1 Europe, because there's no chance in HECK that the US equivalent would devote a half-hour to Madness. I'm jealous.¿ he didnt know the video, just said that moz was entering an¿ apartment and there was also something like a dog in it.¿ anyone??

Can it be my beloved "Suedehead?" He doesn't "enter" the apartment, though he meets a little boy at his townhouse door. Also, there's a scene where he's holding a dog.

Back
Top Bottom