Morrissey on BBC Radio 6

S

stinky

So who from Mojo was on the Phill Jupitus show this morning?
And what was said about YATQ?

Cheers.

Jenny Bullie (from Mojo) according to the BBC 6 web site (I didn't hear it)

Re: Jenny Bullie (from Mojo) according to the BBC 6 web site (I didn't hear it)

yes, and she liked it but her first comment on the show was that Morrissey is gay. So I did not take anything she said after that serious. (not that he is not gay, but to make such a statement is pathetic if you know anything about teh man). If you haven't heard it you did not miss much. 3rd song was I'm not sorry.

> So who from Mojo was on the Phill Jupitus show this morning?
> And what was said about YATQ?

> Cheers.

Jenny Bullie from Mojo was on the show. They played a few tracks (The World Is Full of Crashing Bores, The First of the Gang to Die, I'm Not Sorry), and she talked about the album and how fantastic it is. She acknowledged the importance of this album given the current state of popular music, how it's the 'second best Morrissey record', and chatted a bit about Morrissey himself.

There was also a contest to win tickets to see Morrissey perform on the Jonathan Ross show.

There's a recording in my soulseek folder, if anyone wants to listen to it.

username: hislatestflame

how can I find you on soulseek. I never seem to find your username? Is there a search tool for usernames?

At the top there's a button called User List. If you click that a box appears on the right hand side of the page. If you right click on that you'll get a menu and one of the options is add to list. Click that and enter the username in the box. Then you can browse that person's folders. Theoretically. Some folders refuse to be browsed.

Back
Top Bottom