Morrissey IS racist - F*CK YOU COMMIES

> I am here to reclaim the truth about Morrissey - he IS racist as he
> understands real england and craves for a real england. i meet many bnp
> and stormfront community members at moz gigs - the REAL fans.

> "england for the english"

> "reggae is vile"

> "you have to be black to get on top of the pops"

> "standing by the flag not feeling shameful"

> "the english and french will never get on"

> "we are the last truly british people you will ever know"

WELL SAID ROMPER STOMPER!

DOWN WITH THE STUPID LEFT-WINGERS&POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ARSEHOLES WHO CAUSE VIOLENCE AT ANTI-CAPITALIST RALLYS & ENGLAND, SCOTLAND & WALES NEEDS TO SORT OUT THE EXTREME MUSLIMS BEFORE WE FIND OURSELVES LIKE NORTHERN IRELAND - I.E CAN'T WALK IN A CERTAIN AREA ETC..

I ALSO MEET BNP FOLK AT MOZ GIGS & THEY ARE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ENJOY MORRISSEYS MUSIC & HAVE A GREAT TIME UNLIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE I KNOW!

I LOVE MORRISSEY!

MORRISSEY MORRISSEY MORRISSEY!

> You fool, Morrissey only lives in LA in a technical sense - in a real
> sense he lives in a rich, white suburb for celebrities in Clark Gable's
> old house. Do you really think he is living his life in an area that is
> anything other than aryan? The discussion above seems to suggest that you
> both have this idea of Morrissey mingling with normal people on the
> streets and eating in roadside cafes!

I was just browsing the thread and for the f*** of it I started wondering what the most diverse cities are, just for trivia. And whether London is more diverse than Los Angeles. That's all. I don't really care about this other stuff.

I think New York is probably the most diverse city in the world, and maybe London is number two. L.A. strikes me as a city where a few large groups overwhelmingly dominate. Mexican-Americans and African-Americans, and then Caucasians. I've never been there; just my impression from afar.

As far as the point of whether a racist would be in a diverse city, my understanding is that Los Angeles is one of the most racist cities in America.

> I was just browsing the thread and for the f*** of it I started wondering
> what the most diverse cities are, just for trivia. And whether London is
> more diverse than Los Angeles. That's all. I don't really care about this
> other stuff.

> I think New York is probably the most diverse city in the world, and maybe
> London is number two. L.A. strikes me as a city where a few large groups
> overwhelmingly dominate. Mexican-Americans and African-Americans, and then
> Caucasians. I've never been there; just my impression from afar.

Nope. My hometown has a reputation for being a moderately affluent, largely white suburb. Yet my high school had an ethnic breakdown of approximately 30% Asians, 30% Latinos, 30% Caucasians, and 10% (Other when i went there. Since then, it has become even more diverse. Incidentally, my school received recognition for being just as peaceful as it is diverse.) We would have Multicultural Day celebrations and something like fifty foreign countries were represented at my school. And it wasn't like that included every Heinz 57 who called themselves English, Irish, German, French, etc. It was people who were actual immigrants or like first generatation American-Whatevers. The 60% of the student body made up of Asians and Latinos included people from pretty much every Asian and Central and South American country. Over the years, my circle of friends has included many Vietnamese kids, numerous Koreans, Polynesians, a pair of South African brothers, and a Sri Lankan. My best friend since third grade has been a half black, half Japanese Jew. And one of my current best friends is an Argentinian. My sister is dating an Egyptian. To say that LA is a city of Mexicans, blacks, whites and little else is wrong. They may "dominate," but there are definitely large and varied communities of people from virtually every place on earth in LA.

> As far as the point of whether a racist would be in a diverse city, my
> understanding is that Los Angeles is one of the most racist cities in
> America.

The LAPD definitely has had an ongoing problem with racial profiling, etc. But in general, the people here are not especially racist. New York has its own race problems too, y'know.

Time doth not heal?

Oh dear

What a terrible mis-understanding.

'Mozzer' isn't racist, just nationalistic in the sense of being proud of ones roots. Truely.

Goodnight Stretford

America is one of the most racist places on earth, and i am an american. whites have an inbuilt prejudice of blacks, blacks hate koreans, koreans hate blacks, non-muslims hate muslims... maybe not on the surface, but it is there. can i prove it? no. so i will be shot down and called unpatriotic. but i believe it to be true.

people live in segregated areas like you couldn't even imagine in the uk. rich white areas have armed guards to keep out non-residents.

> America is one of the most racist places on earth, and i am an american.
> whites have an inbuilt prejudice of blacks, blacks hate koreans, koreans
> hate blacks, non-muslims hate muslims... maybe not on the surface, but it
> is there. can i prove it? no. so i will be shot down and called
> unpatriotic. but i believe it to be true.

It's the same everywhere that very different cultures come together. In case you didn't know, much of the Western world is experiencing a shift back toward nationalistic and racist ideologies. Look at France's banning of large religious symbols in schools. Never mind that that really only applies to Muslim headwraps. The two most racist people I have ever met have actually been a German and a kid from Hull.

> people live in segregated areas like you couldn't even imagine in the uk.
> rich white areas have armed guards to keep out non-residents.

The only reason it's unimaginable to me in the UK is that guns aren't allowed. Of course I've heard of at least one high profile case of a British "hick" using a gun to defend his property. All I've said is that LA isn't any more racist than most any place in the States.

> I still doubt it. For one thing, I don't know how large a population of
> people from the various South-East Asian countries London has, nor do I
> know how large a population of Central and South Americans it has. I know
> there are some, but L.A. has tons of both, as well as communities of
> people from virtually every other country imaginable.

> It's probably a toss-up. In any case, if Morrissey were racist, I think
> he'd probably go live someplace a bit more Aryan.
apparently the city where the most languages are spoken is London. I would think Toronto is the most diverse in that it has many ethnic minorities but also is not so segregated as places like New York.

> apparently the city where the most languages are spoken is London. I would
> think Toronto is the most diverse in that it has many ethnic minorities
> but also is not so segregated as places like New York.

Toronto does claim to be. When I was there that's what people kept saying.

Toronto is one of my favorite cities, btw. If I had to live outside the USA, that might be where I'd go.

EVERYONE is a racist in some way or other....a lot of people don't realise it....Cockney bastards, Northern scaffy Scum, Scottish drunks, Welsh sheepshaggers...stinking smelly French frogs to name a few. People who think they are NOT racist say the above words or worse, often.

> America is one of the most racist places on earth, and i am an american.
> whites have an inbuilt prejudice of blacks, blacks hate koreans, koreans
> hate blacks, non-muslims hate muslims... maybe not on the surface, but it
> is there. can i prove it? no. so i will be shot down and called
> unpatriotic. but i believe it to be true.

America is racist, yeah, but I think it's actually one of the LEAST racist places on earth. We're just more out in the open in working out our racial conflicts. There's a bigger spotlight on it.

> people live in segregated areas like you couldn't even imagine in the uk.
> rich white areas have armed guards to keep out non-residents.

I can imagine it. I've seen polls in the UK about the skyrocketing resentment at immigration, which show an alarmingly high number of British who say they do not wanna live next door to anyone who isn't white.

I can't imagine any country in Europe (or the world) where Jewish people would feel as welcome they do in America. Can you? Jews are not outsiders in America. They are fellow Americans.

The bigger difference I see between America and old world Europe is that in America anyone can become an AMERICAN, regardless of origin. In Europe, it seems like people are considered more outsiders. Because "English," for example, is based on blood. If I became a citizen of England, would I really ever be considered English? I doubt it. "American" is not based on blood at all. Because America is a young country of immigrants created out of ideas and principles.

Where I live, in Cleveland Heights, Ohio (well, inches off the border anyway), it's one of the most successfully integrated suburbs in the world. = )

> EVERYONE is a racist in some way or other....a lot of people don't realise
> it....Cockney bastards, Northern scaffy Scum, Scottish drunks, Welsh
> sheepshaggers...stinking smelly French frogs to name a few. People who
> think they are NOT racist say the above words or worse, often.

Why do English people attack Irish people as "stupid" and so on, when Ireland is the country of Wilde, Joyce?

> Why do English people attack Irish people as "stupid" and so on,
> when Ireland is the country of Wilde, Joyce?

all the stereotypes are near enough to reality and who cares about kym wilde and mike joyce numbnuts

> Why do English people attack Irish people as "stupid" and so on,
> when Ireland is the country of Wilde, Joyce?

Oh, [pant, pant], look, I can hang my tongue out and try and say something that I think Morrissey might like... [pant, pant], woohoo, look at me I'm an idiot groupie.. yeah, Oscar Wilde.. pant.

> Toronto does claim to be. When I was there that's what people kept saying.

> Toronto is one of my favorite cities, btw. If I had to live outside the
> USA, that might be where I'd go.

You wouldn't be welcome, yank.

> You wouldn't be welcome, yank.

I so love people who fight ignorance with ignorance and who are more intolerant than the people they claim are intolerant. It's classy and so erudite.

> You wouldn't be welcome, yank.

I felt welcome. : P

Were they spitting in my food behind my back?

Back
Top Bottom