Morrissey is not human

R

rowntree

Reading Mark Simpson's article made me think a bit. It made me think: Morrissey is not human. Let's look at the facts.

- Morrissey is very beautiful
- he is a brilliant singer
- he is a brilliant lyricist (a POET)
- he is an inspired sleeve designer
- he is extremely intelligent
- he is very funny and charming

He came from nowhere and he just HAPPENED to hook up with his generation's greatest guitarist and songwriter, Mr Johnny Marr. And now he is worshipped by millions and he is richer than God. COINCIDENCE? I think NOT!

Steven Patrick Morrissey could not possibly have emerged from his mother's womb on May 22, 1959, like an ordinary person. His parents were obviously in league with SATAN. Yes, Steven was assembled in Satan's pop-star factory and dropped on the Morrissey family's back porch after mummy and daddy had held the appropriate number of black masses. It all makes sense! How ELSE could one person combine so many gifts and have such enormous success? That kind of LUCK just doesn't happen without SATANIC INTERVENTION.

So here's the plan - at Morrissey's next gig somebody has to rush on stage and stab him in the heart with a silver cross (sharpened) that has been blessed by a priest. It won't be that hard. You can do it. The police will understand once you explain it all. You've got to save the world from SATAN who works through MORRISSEY! We should have taken care of this years ago!

Allthough I completely agree with Morrissey being UnHuman...(only someone who wasnt would write a song trying to convince people of it ...I am human and I need to be loved)...I often considered him the Anit-Christ, or some entity with extra powers....not so much god or a Demi God, but something...

However...stabbing him would not be a good idea. We, being human, are very inclined to mistakes, and personally I wouldnt jump in to test that one.

> So here's the plan - at Morrissey's next gig somebody has to
> rush on stage and stab him in the heart with a silver cross
> (sharpened) that has been blessed by a priest. It won't be that
> hard. You can do it. The police will understand once you explain
> it all. You've got to save the world from SATAN who works
> through MORRISSEY! We should have taken care of this years ago!

That's not even funny. That's sick.

VOTE FOR MORRISSEY ON MTV!!!

> Allthough I completely agree with Morrissey being
> UnHuman...(only someone who wasnt would write a song trying to
> convince people of it ...I am human and I need to be loved)...I
> often considered him the Anit-Christ, or some entity with extra
> powers....not so much god or a Demi God, but something...

> However...stabbing him would not be a good idea. We, being
> human, are very inclined to mistakes, and personally I wouldnt
> jump in to test that one.

RUSH TO DANGER.... My Beautiful one, I mean Brutaful one...

> That's not even funny. That's sick.

more than sickness, this is a big irresponsability from the idiot who wrote such things.

madredeus

Didn't it dawn upon you that rowntree's post was meant "tongue in cheek", poking fun at Mark Simpson's abviously huge adoration of Morrissey!?
Oh well..

LOve & glitter,

Alex

> more than sickness, this is a big irresponsability from the
> idiot who wrote such things.

~climb mine powerhouse~
saint_morrissey.jpg

> Didn't it dawn upon you that rowntree's post was meant
> "tongue in cheek", poking fun at Mark Simpson's
> abviously huge adoration of Morrissey!?
> Oh well..

> LOve & glitter,

> Alex

I agree. Dont't take it so seriously. I thought it was funny and cute myself. Good Job Rowntree..

mozgurlie

> Didn't it dawn upon you that rowntree's post was
meant
> Oh well..

> LOve & glitter,

> Alex

Right on, glitter grrrl. How can anyone not see the humor in that? For that matter, shouldn't any well-trained Mozza fan be able to spot humor like that from far-away distances? Or something...

> Didn't it dawn upon you that rowntree's post was
meant
> Oh well..

> LOve & glitter,

> Alex

Right on, glitter grrrl. How can anyone not see the
humor in that? For that matter, shouldn't any
well-trained Mozza fan be able to spot humor like that
from far-away distances? Or something...

YES I AM PONER YES NO ONE IS GREATER THAN PONER NO I LOVE AHSIT I LOVE BIG DIRTY FOLDS FOR ME TO LICK CLEAN NO DONT FORGET TO TIP YOUR WAITERS AND WAITRESES NO I SHAVE MYSELF A RECEEDING HAIRLINE TO LOOK BALD LIVE MOZ AND I DANCE LIKE DEPECHE MODE AND MC HAMMER!

Sweetie, learn how to spell your name...

Your code name was clever....but...yours is POONER...and anyone can see hers....dont play games with her...its not nice. She is wonderful and you are simply being rude.

Back
Top Bottom