Morrissey interviews in O Globo, Folha (Brazil)

Today (fev 27) 'O Globo', the most important newspaper in Rio and one of the most read in Brasil, comes with an almost 2-page interview with Moz. This interview, with a big Moz picture, is the front page of the cultural section of the newspaper.

This can be read (in Portuguese) here:

Morrissey, ex-líder dos Smiths, fala sobre sua vida e sua música - O Globo

This is the picture of the front page of the cultural section, the interview continues in the second page:

tn.jpg

... and also at "Folha de Sao Paulo":

Morrissey se diz triste por não ter gravadora - fohla.com

... where he complains no record label wants to sign with him.

Translations and more details in the original forum thread:
Morrissey in Brazilian press

Last edited by a moderator:
i denounce this fool 100% have done for donkey's years obviously

"... where he complains no record label wants to sign with him."
translated this means there is no record label willing to bend over for Moz. With his inane demands & prima donna attitude I am not surprised.

PS: what fresh hell is this, having to click an ad to comment? I see the site is now under the management of money-grubbing Joyce....

"... where he complains no record label wants to sign with him."
translated this means there is no record label willing to bend over for Moz. With his inane demands & prima donna attitude I am not surprised.

PS: what fresh hell is this, having to click an ad to comment? I see the site is now under the management of money-grubbing Joyce....
what inane?? demands? & speaking realistic is prima donna is it,any1 with half a braincell can see your going with the media flow & this so called site.

Back
Top Bottom