Morrissey interview

callboy

GONE FOR GOOD
I saw Morrissey interviewed a few days ago (I'm a photographer). He seemed very happy and was looking forward to later this year.
Plans to keep us all entertained are under consideration, management is apparantly 'a problem that persists'.

Where did this take place; did you take pictures etcetara etcetera? ;)

Hi. Not trying to be mysterious or evasive but there is an embargo on the interview until officially announced. I can tell you it was in snowy Manchester. I also travelled with the group (Moz, reporter and couple of minions) from Altrincham to Manchester in a people carrier.
The snow was thick and the journey was fraught.

Mozzy chose not to accept lift back to Alty with us, instead he wandered off very gingerly up Deansgate away from Urbis. Not sure if he went on the big wheel.

For a 'fan' like myself it was a fantastic interview and there was lots of unknown info revealed.

A picture of Frank Sidebottom in Urbis sparked the following quip from M. "I knew him when he was just a Freshie. He wasn't such a big head back then."
Personally I laughed my socks off. If you know who Frank is, or rather what he is, you will understand.

This makes me :D.

We look forward to seeing your pictures on the Frink. ;):)

n26141001450_905590_3815.jpg

Frank Sidebottom

On 6 March 2007, in an episode of The Podge and Rodge Show, Sidebottom appeared in their 'Sham-Rock' talent section, performing a medley of songs by The Smiths. He received an overall score of 22 points from judges James Nesbitt and Glenda Gilson, putting him in 1st place for all the series' acts so far.

Does anyone have a link to this clip, I'd like to see that!

Wow! This is really great news!!! Can't wait to read the interview and to see the pictures...You're really lucky!

Hi. Not trying to be mysterious or evasive but there is an embargo on the interview until officially announced. I can tell you it was in snowy Manchester. I also travelled with the group (Moz, reporter and couple of minions) from Altrincham to Manchester in a people carrier.The snow was thick and the journey was fraught.

What did you chat about in the people's carrier?

For a 'fan' like myself it was a fantastic interview and there was lots of unknown info revealed.

Congratulations on meeting your hero and enjoying it.:D

I am grinning from ear to ear right now.
It's the greatest thing I've heard since the end of the tour.

Bless you and Master.

Hi. Not trying to be mysterious or evasive but there is an embargo on the interview until officially announced. I can tell you it was in snowy Manchester. I also travelled with the group (Moz, reporter and couple of minions) from Altrincham to Manchester in a people carrier.
The snow was thick and the journey was fraught.

Mozzy chose not to accept lift back to Alty with us, instead he wandered off very gingerly up Deansgate away from Urbis. Not sure if he went on the big wheel.

A picture of Frank Sidebottom in Urbis sparked the following quip from M. "I knew him when he was just a Freshie. He wasn't such a big head back then."
Personally I laughed my socks off. If you know who Frank is, or rather what he is, you will understand.

Chris Sievey, Virgin Megastore Checkout Desk.

Nice info. I do believe something very interesting may be revealed.

Cheers for the 'heads-up', much appreciated.

Petr

This sounds great, your very lucky

On 6 March 2007, in an episode of The Podge and Rodge Show, Sidebottom appeared in their 'Sham-Rock' talent section, performing a medley of songs by The Smiths. He received an overall score of 22 points from judges James Nesbitt and Glenda Gilson, putting him in 1st place for all the series' acts so far.

Does anyone have a link to this clip, I'd like to see that!

You can find it by searching youtube with the terms such as 'Frank' 'Sidebottom' 'Podge' 'Rodge'.

It was dire, but just in case you have a stomach stronger than mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Sievey, Virgin Megastore Checkout Desk.

Nice info. I do believe something very interesting may be revealed.

Cheers for the 'heads-up', much appreciated.

Petr
O god Unc, Don't start. Cue: another 3 pages of willtheywon'tthey Marrissey guff....
;)

Morrissey walking down Deansgate? :eek: so near and yet so far :tears:

Great news, looking forward to the interview....

Frank Sidebottom is a Man City fan too, as odd as he is, and irrelevant it might be, it has to be mentioned :D

Back
Top Bottom