Morrissey interview in Hürriyet Kelebek (Turkish)

At the end of the day Moz is winning because you're talking about it. He's a genius.

I love him, I do. But give me a f***ing break with the comparisons to the slaughterhouse and the gas chambers. We all have views and opinions we should keep to ourselves. That is one of them.

I love him, I do. But give me a f***ing break with the comparisons to the slaughterhouse and the gas chambers. We all have views and opinions we should keep to ourselves. That is one of them.

This is a man who wears leather and even admits that he wears leather shoes. Leather is very cruel as well. Morrissey has become very ruined by his fame.It's difficult to listen to anything he says anymore.I don't eat meat or dairy products but he is hardly the person I care to listen to as a resource for further information.He chastises and humiliates other people but if anyone calls him out on his hypocrisy they must be banished or beaten.His recent action of turning his back to the audience at a concert was so childish and immature and even this tour is poorly handled and inconsistent. It's not worth attending a concert to witness violence or risk one's own safety when the rich man can afford bodyguards and protect himself and waste other people's time and money .I don't think he should keep comparing animal activities to other historical things.It is a seperate issue and he should focus on just that .He has really grown tiresome.

This is a man who wears leather and even admits that he wears leather shoes

He hasn't done that for years.

I love him, I do. But give me a f***ing break with the comparisons to the slaughterhouse and the gas chambers.

I know. The Nazis only killed about a dozen million people. Comparing that to an industry that tortures dozens of billions of individuals with human-like cognitive abilities every year is just silly.

I know. The Nazis only killed about a dozen million people. Comparing that to an industry that tortures dozens of billions of individuals with human-like cognitive abilities every year is just silly.

You're a f***ing idiot.

You're a f***ing idiot.

Scientifically and factually, I'm also right, but sure. I realize that it's not always about being right; humans are irrational beings who react based on emotion, and this is why you're angry at me. f***ing annoying, I know.

What human-like cognitive abilities? I'd say animals are different from us precisely because they lack human cognitive abilities.

Scientifically and factually, I'm also right, but sure. I realize that it's not always about being right; humans are irrational beings who react based on emotion, and this is why you're angry at me. f***ing annoying, I know.

Ignore Skinny - he and the other Usual Suspects are always against anything that doesn't support So_Low's anti-Moz agenda. "You're a f***ing idiot" is a characteristically cogent and well-argued response by their standards.

HE SAID RECENTLY that he does.

Ignore Skinny - he and the other Usual Suspects are always against anything that doesn't support So_Low's anti-Moz agenda. "You're a f***ing idiot" is a characteristically cogent and well-argued response by their standards.

There is no anti-Moz agenda. If it looks like people are opposing some of the things he believes and states well it is because they are. Anything critical is viewed as hate speech the sycophantic apologists.

What human-like cognitive abilities? I'd say animals are different from us precisely because they lack human cognitive abilities.

This is a good start:
http://io9.com/5937356/prominent-sc...animals-have-conscious-awareness-just-like-us

Consciousness is one thing. Intelligence is another thing:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10129124/Chickens-cleverer-than-toddlers.html

If I just want to, I can find several irrelevant differences between different groups of humans, just like I can find several irrelevant differences between humans and non-human animals. But I can also stop being childish and accept the fact that in terms of everything relevant, we are pretty much equal.

Bang on cue. I was wondering when you'd crop up. Well played on spotting a post of mine.

Now, on to your point - the only people I am 'against' are morons who don't bother to do their research because it suits their blisteringly blinkered standpoint.

Bye,

P.

This is a good start:
http://io9.com/5937356/prominent-sc...animals-have-conscious-awareness-just-like-us

Consciousness is one thing. Intelligence is another thing:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10129124/Chickens-cleverer-than-toddlers.html

If I just want to, I can find several irrelevant differences between different groups of humans, just like I can find several irrelevant differences between humans and non-human animals. But I can also stop being childish and accept the fact that in terms of everything relevant, we are pretty much equal.

Seriously? In cognition? Hardly. When was the last time a non-human animal composed music, write a book, solved a mathematical equation, learned a language, rode a bicycle, invented an electronic devise, altered matter, flew an airplane, or experienced theory of mind?

By the way, I am GLAD he wears leather shoes. In contradiction to the risible PETA's laugh-a-minute-why-bother-with-the-facts 'factsheet' on leather. The animal has already died. You can at least do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. You got a problem with that? Go have a word with Moz.

P.

Looking forward to London, don't forget there's a free huge meat hamper up for grabs (includes a big turkey) to anyone who shouts out a Benny reference during meat is tasty or any other part of the gig, also outside after the performance there will be a limited number of stencils/t-shirts being handed out saying "save more penny's shop at Bennys" or "f*** Moz meat is tasty" and there will be a selection of my prize winning sausages being handed out for you to taste for yourself.
Also just taken a call from a pal in Bury who has offered a shitload of Bury black puddings to add to the list (lean ones) they'll put hairs on your chest no danger about that. (Thanks Carl)
Also keep your eyes open for Brian Ford the Morrissey lookalike who has agreed to pose with fans for photos.
Let's just hope he turns up and performs a full setlist for a change

Benny-the-Britsh-Butcher

By the way, I am GLAD he wears leather shoes. In contradiction to the risible PETA's laugh-a-minute-why-bother-with-the-facts 'factsheet' on leather. The animal has already died. You can at least do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. You got a problem with that? Go have a word with Moz.

P.

First of all, he never came out and said he wears leather. He said leather alternatives are uncomfortable. Also, that was a translated article.

Secondly, leather cows are different from meat cows. Often, they are marched from India to a country where they can be legally slaughtered, for miles in the hot sun with no food or water. The soft leather comes from unborn calves, which are cut out of their mother's stomachs while she hangs upside down with no anaesthetic.

I await your nasty reply, as skinny is *never* wrong.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom