Morrissey included in today's Artist Direct News

Nothing new, just a mention of the Greatest Hits CD and they post what is on his My Space. I will post it below but if you want to see it with the nice Moz pic, then go to:
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/news/article/0,,4541498,00.html

"First of the Gang to Die" and "You Have Killed Me"—both uplifting songs, we assure you—are among the 15 Morrissey tracks that made the cut for his Greatest Hits collection (not to be confused with 2001's The Best of Morrissey). Also included are two new songs: "That's How People Grow Up" and "All You Need Is Me." And if you get the limited version, you'll also snag the bonus disc Live at the Hollywood Bowl. Either way, Greatest Hits arrives in the UK through Polydor/Decca on February 11. A U.S. release date is still to-be-determined, although you can get the import version at a reasonable pre-order price through online retailers right now.

In other Moz news, the former Smiths frontman (or more likely, his "people") has posted the following on his official MySpace page:

"Have you any Morrissey tattoos? Have you ever graffiti'd Morrissey's name on a wall? Do you own amazing Morrissey memorabilia? We're looking for images of your devotion for possible inclusion in the new Morrissey greatest hits album advert. Please send high-quality JPG images to: [email protected]. Be quick, we must receive all entries by 19 January 2008."

Good luck sad boys and girls. For now, some tracklistings …

Greatest Hits:

1. First of the Gang to Die
2. In the Future When All's Well
3. I Just Want to See the Boy Happy
4. Irish Blood, English Heart
5. You Have Killed Me
6. That's How People Grow Up
7. Everyday Is Like Sunday
8. Redondo Beach
9. Suedehead
10. The Youngest Was the Most Loved
11. The Last of the Famous International Playboys
12. The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get
13. All You Need Is Me
14. Let Me Kiss You
15. I Have Forgiven Jesus

Live at the Hollywood Bowl bonus CD:

1. The Last of the Famous International Playboys
2. The National Front Disco
3. Let Me Kiss You
4. Irish Blood, English Heart
5. I Will See You in Far-Off Places
6. First of the Gang to Die
7. I Just Want to See the Boy Happy
8. Life Is a Pigsty

—The ARTISTdirect Staff

was it a particularly short set at the Hollywood Bowl that night or is the Bonus CD just an extract from that gig?

thanks
p

Just an extract. It'd actually be pretty damn funny if it was, say, the first 2007 Boston show, where he pulled out after 7 songs or so.

Why not stick the whole gig on the cd??? I am getting more and more annoyed about the GH release. But will no doubt still buy the f***er.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom