morrissey frink thread!

just found this on that lovely Morrissey-web website. There are loads more in a similar state of undress. :D
int_yfwvxzMorrissey20Universal20Amp.jpg

very nice.

int_aekilgMorrissey%20Backstage%20Norwich%20Feb%201984%203.jpg

In love with this photo! :D

Oh gawd, one of my absolute favourites [swoon]! Thanks so much for posting it. There's just something hot about malnourished Englishmen, isn't there? ;)

it's funny how chrissie hynde said in "the importance" that she could never imagine him "walking thru nottinghill gate" and here they are shopping together on the fancy rodeo drive...

int_lixygwMorrissey%20Shopping%20on%20Rodeo%20Drive%20Sep%2014%202000%203.jpg

Sorry to keep re-posting, but I'm catching up on some things I've missed. This shot is so interesting - I don't think I've ever seen a paparazzi-type candid of him before. Any idea what year this was taken?

look at her posture! ! she must do like shitloads of yoga.
and ladies remember this: dont do inversions when you are on your thingy. its not good for the chi. let it flow out.

What possessed Chrissie to wear those awful mumsie shoes?? Thats all I can think when I see that picture.

Oh; and look at the size of Morrisseys wallet! ;)

I like seeing Mozza casually dressed, for old time' sake -- just a pair of jeans, nice shirt semi-sloppily worn, and sneakers (trainers in Britspeak). Now he's Mr. GQ High-Fashion, and he looks impeccable, but it's cool to see him look more ordinary/approachable too.

What the hell is the frink thread doing on the 2nd page!?

;)

Ps, would love to know when that candid with Chrissy was taken..

STUNNER :D :o

Back
Top Bottom