morrissey frink thread!

I am askeert of trolls!

... Remember the troll from The Three Billy Goats Gruff? From Golden Books? That troll freaked me OUT as a child. It's how I picture internet trolls.
262727.jpg

Was it as scary as this one?
This is what Ladybird Books in Britain inflicted on the children of the 1960s and 70s. Still scares the Kanye out of me! :eek:
trip trap trip trap....

262727.jpg

Was it as scary as this one?
This is what Ladybird Books in Britain inflicted on the children of the 1960s and 70s. Still scares the Kanye out of me! :eek:
trip trap trip trap....

Actually... I'm ashamed to admit that this is the troll that upset me so much (Those are not my fingernails.):
IMG_4083.JPG

I know. I know. He's not all that much to write home about, but just the idea that he was gonna EAT those goats was horrifying to my innocent brain.

Also, the final picture of the troll, after he'd turned to stone, was straight out of a nightmare. Sadly, I cannot find a picture of it. :[ I used to have biiiig thoughts about all of this. I'd think about how any stone under any bridge could be a troll. You could just be leaning up against a dead troll thinking it was just a rock. :eek:

Sorry... We've gone off topic. Let's all imagine, for a moment, what it would feel like to touch Morrissey's nipples.

OK!

I feel better now. :)

EDIT: Hahahahaha. I just thought of a troll on Solo who actually does look like that troll! :D

Actually... I'm ashamed to admit that this is the troll that upset me so much (Those are not my fingernails.):
IMG_4083.JPG

I know. I know. He's not all that much to write home about, but just the idea that he was gonna EAT those goats was horrifying to my innocent brain.

Also, the final picture of the troll, after he'd turned to stone, was straight out of a nightmare. Sadly, I cannot find a picture of it. :[ I used to have biiiig thoughts about all of this. I'd think about how any stone under any bridge could be a troll. You could just be leaning up against a dead troll thinking it was just a rock. :eek:

Sorry... We've gone off topic. Let's all imagine, for a moment, what it would feel like to touch Morrissey's nipples.

OK!

I feel better now. :)

EDIT: Hahahahaha. I just thought of a troll on Solo who actually does look like that troll! :D
:lbf::lbf::lbf:
That's the lamest troll I have ever seen. He's like a mildly annoyed obese hippy!
There is a little metal bridge in a park near my childhood home that, even now, when I cross it I think that (British) troll lives underneath it, cos every time my dad used to cross it with us he' d stamp on it loudly and call out for the troll. Happy days!
I'm glad you denied ownership of those nails! Those are some quite gross cuticles! Is that shade egg-vomit-yellow?
To stay on topic, a top 10-er. (Apparently someone on some other thread may get a tatoo of these eyes)
vividblue.jpg

58649974gretchenraine1019200910318A.jpg
58649975gretchenraine1019200910305A.jpg

58649969gretchenraine1019200910330A.jpg
58649968gretchenraine1019200910341A.jpg

Backstage photo by Christopher Polk:

58649076gretchenraine1019200910503A.jpg

58649968gretchenraine1019200910341A.jpg

Backstage photo by Christopher Polk:

58649076gretchenraine1019200910503A.jpg

See? I was correct. Somewhere in his life he's taking the bull by the horns. He holds a silver horn in the first one and "TOOLS" is green for TOROS or "bulls."

Unless he set this up. Dammit, I hate having to second guess everything.:mad: Well if he did, then he's Falcon puking at the setup, I've had lots of waves of nausea lately.

Maybe it's just a sign that he's a total tool. :p "Hey babycakes, ya wanna shift into sexual on my meat stick? Daz right sweet cheeks, lesfock." :rofl:

(Actually that might totally turn me on in a weird way. :blushing:)

Because it's my birthday today :blushing: I thought, I'll post some of my
fave frinky photos and will have a personal little frink on this special day.. taha :D

3847278762e9b7cb4e5fo.jpg

mozlux03.jpg

absolutely love this one :horny:
user7990pic137212366220.jpg

ruisq.jpg

uh-huh!
bakersfield04.jpg

I need more butt shots! :p :D

Happy Birthday elmiramoz! Hope your day is great.:)

You posted some fab pictures. The back view pics are so gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom