morrissey frink thread!

What word comes to mind when you look at this? Mine is Calmness. I feel utterly at peace, at least for a moment. *sigh*
dcjyywmorrisseyphotoshoke4.jpg

I absolutely love this picture. :love:

There are so many good pictures on the last few pages, and they definitely brightened my day. Thank you!

Page 18 seems to be mostly chatter, haha. I would have a talking page.

I've just noticed the thought bubbles drawn on the drum kit photo. I see "Morrissey" on the right, but what does the one on the left say? Any one know?

mozonthefloor.jpg

I think both bubbles say 'Morrissey', so he could really have both dreaming about him

4003759803_212f686002_b.jpg

thank you for posting this, joe_frady, due to the makeup moz seems like a sexy unshowered miner with a lot of fresh frinkability

A gift for grechenraine:

g-1.jpg

Not life-size, but belly frink all the same. :)

*pats it*

I'm taking this gift too. LOVE belly. Love it. Want it, want it big, go eat some cake plz, kthx mrsy.

Please do! It's a gift for all lovers of the Mozbelly. :lbf:

While we're at it...

berwill08ci.gif

ooooh this is curing my headache,, how i wish he'd let me do that to him just once..
*taps screen* you listening Moz? just give me the nod next week, I promise i'll be gentle. :blushing:

mozchester.jpg

Judging by how long I've spent staring at it, it's just right. ;)

And now for more belly frink:

th_v-kiss1.gif

64.jpg
[/QUOTE

Oh this belly frink is killing me, especially the gifs. :horny:

A gift for grechenraine:

g-1.jpg

Not life-size, but belly frink all the same. :)

*pats it*

:tears: I had the worst day ever. I can't even tell you happy this made me! Thanks Spydy! SO MUCH.

*imagines tickling the furry trail..." :D

I was told to get myself over here to see the shocking levels of hawtness going on... And I am not disappinted!

:horny::horny::horny:

ooh this is a sad day indeed,
you had to be TOLD to visit this thread.
:tears::(

I still love this thread, but a few people were meanies to me (again), and when that happens I tend to shy away from Solo for awhile. It's not a planned thing. I'm never all that far away. Mozzy's in my blood.

I still love this thread, but a few people were meanies to me (again), and when that happens I tend to shy away from Solo for awhile. It's not a planned thing. I'm never all that far away. Mozzy's in my blood.

they were?
hmmm, well thats just not on, (unless you started it of course :p) ignore em and stay where you are loved.

index1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom