morrissey frink thread!

So, Summer is over.
And Autumn is here.

How many Frinkers will be seeing Morrissey later this year ?

I had no idea - Echobay's a poet!:thumb:

chicago1ol5.jpg

I will. But Am :thumb: I a frinker?
He's very sexy not well shaved.

TMI confession time: Okay, I've had this pic saved on my computer for a long time. I find it ultra-:horny:. Does anyone else have trouble making direct eye-contact with some pictures? This makes my hands tremble while they move to touch the screen and my mouth waters. I KNOW! It's an illness. I want that stubble on me much much more than even being cord-spanked.

Why would you think you aren't a Frinker? I don't think there have been any written rules to achieving Frink membership. You post here so..."One of us...One of us...One of us...." :D Which show(s) are you going to?

I thought it looked like a gun:eek:
"well surely the hand holds a revolver" :D

At first glance, I thought it was a revolver too!

I had no idea - Echobay's a poet!:thumb:

chicago1ol5.jpg

Why would you think you aren't a Frinker? I don't think there have been any written rules to achieving Frink membership. You post here so..."One of us...One of us...One of us...." :D Which show(s) are you going to?

So, I am :p

I'm going to Paris.

So, Summer is over.

4138229601a5060489722l.jpg

And Autumn is here.

chicago1ol5.jpg

How many Frinkers will be seeing Morrissey later this year ?

5 o'clock shadow Moz is :horny::horny:.
I want to see him in Vegas. Tickets have gone on sale. Not sure if I should buy myself one and then just sell it if I can't convince anyone to join me (I have two friends who are on the fence- but I'd be surprised if they come through). Don't know what to do.:tears:

5 o'clock shadow Moz is :horny::horny:.
I want to see him in Vegas. Tickets have gone on sale. Not sure if I should buy myself one and then just sell it if I can't convince anyone to join me (I have two friends who are on the fence- but I'd be surprised if they come through). Don't know what to do.:tears:

I can't even tell you how many 2nd tickets to different events I've thrown away because nobody would go with me. I figure the stuff I like is just too cool for most people. :) If you end up going with a friend who really isn't into it you may end up thinking 'this would have been more fun by myself', especially when you get out there and start running into all your peeps from here. You should start a 'Las Vegas Roll Call' thread! I wish I could go with you. :tears:

I can't wait to hear everyone's stories and see their pics and videos. I will be parked in front of my computer from October 23-December 11. :popcorn:

I don't mind posting these that were posted here back in the olden days because I know we're going to have TONS of new pics soon. This is just to pacify for the next couple weeks and keep us off the 2nd page for a few extra hours. (I'm also avoiding going out today to shop for a car.)

I've titled this one "Morrissey loves pine cones." That's a crazy tree! I've never seen anything like it, and I'm from pine-cone country.
tree.jpg

Don't do it, Squishy! Does anybody know what's on the front of this pendant? This one is good chest-hair frink.
hanging.jpg

More SXSW sweetness:
ergcwgMorrissey20SXSW20Festival20Ma.jpg

What word comes to mind when you look at this? Mine is Calmness. I feel utterly at peace, at least for a moment. *sigh*
dcjyywmorrisseyphotoshoke4.jpg

Don't do it, Squishy! Does anybody know what's on the front of this pendant? This one is good chest-hair frink.
hanging.jpg

]

What word comes to mind when you look at this? Mine is Calmness. I feel utterly at peace, at least for a moment. *sigh*

I dream of kissing that cheek.:blushing:

I feel really bad lately and this photo somehow made me believe that things will be better soon...
Thank you for postig this :)

PS. I have a new desktop wallpaper now :o

f_bbdd4cdfd65f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom