morrissey frink thread!

^ Oof, that last one is not attractive.

Drenched!

5087_1146570834701_1540448764_34631.jpg

lkjhkjhlk.jpg

morrissey-gig-4.jpg

I love pictures of Morrissey reading or with books, they are just so adorable to me because I would think that he is quite a reader. Like this one
unloveable-MorrisseyReading1.jpg

I know that there are others, too, that are probably better.

I get the feeling that had he not become a singer, he would have become an awesome English professor. Imagine sitting down in class and in walks Prof. Morrissey:blushing: He'd be wearing something like this I imagine

Morrissey-You-Have-Killed-M-353391.jpg

Drenched!

5087_1146570834701_1540448764_34631.jpg

All fantastic. I can imagine him as a professor as well...:blushing: :D

I'm adding in my thoughts on reasons why we love Morrissey real quick before I leave for the day.

I love that he gets so emotional during concerts and just maybe sheds a tear during an emotional song. You can tell he truly loves music and performing for us his....fans? I don't know what to call us anymore.

And of course I love love love how he refused to use a cordless mic and sometimes gets tangled in his crazy cord whips, and I know he's doing it just to drive the people like me crazy.

Oh and I love how he dances around on stage with his tambo and gets very into the music. UGH! I'm making myself sick here.

Ok that was a totally random post but thats my thoughts for the moment.

Oh and I love how he dances around on stage with his tambo and gets very into the music. UGH! I'm making myself sick here.

Yes, that's always a pleasure to watch.

I loved the funny little velociraptor walk he did at one point in Cambridge, trotting across the stage with a silly grin on his face (and his tongue out, I think). It was in response to some of the fans at the other end of the stage screeching for hand-holding as my side had already had some. :rolleyes: It's nice when he's silly.

5532_100436293302585_10000008643962.jpg

ALL of that -- all very good reasons!

I love how he makes a big deal out of holding our hands:
wolflast0bb.gif

(that one was for me - teeheehee)

I know..my boyfriend still tells anyone that wants to hear ( and doesn't want to hear..lol) how Moz walked over to him, switched the mic to the left hand, wiped the sweat off his right hand and then shook my boyfriends hand and then gave it a soft caress when he pulled away.
...and you know..I'm standing right next to my boyfriend when this happened with MY hand out too and I'm like, "uhh, hello?" Hitting on my boyfriend AND ignoring my hand..classic Morrissey...j/k:lbf:

^ Oof, that last one is not attractive.

oh man, we should totally bump up that old thread called "unflattering pics of Moz" .....it's somewhere in the dregs of the search button but I forget the exact name of the thread.
I remember it fondly because I saved all the pics to a special folder in my Morrissey picture folder titled "LOL"

oh man, we should totally bump up that old thread called "unflattering pics of Moz" .....it's somewhere in the dregs of the search button but I forget the exact name of the thread.
I remember it fondly because I saved all the pics to a special folder in my Morrissey picture folder titled "LOL"

I love that thread.

Here it is, I'm bumping it right now.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=75724&highlight=unflattering

EDIT: In that thread I found this picture, and I thought it more than belonged here:

rn_morrissey_2.jpg

This one was in unflattering for some reason. Someone mentioned Marr looking hot and evil? This is Morrissey at his evilest, he rarely bares his teeth. It's probably because of that effing waitress in her tuxedo. Bitch.

JM1003_MORRISSEY_6.jpg

I just found this picture and I had never seen it before. I like Morrissey's face in it, it kind of says "What euphemism?" and sort of daring someone to comment on the sign. It is also slightly relevant, what with "Swords".

mozpeep03.jpg

Kewpie, can you back me up on this? Does Morrissey dot his i's like a Japanese man? Isn't it sort of kanji-ish?

lottie, where did that sign at the bottom of your reply come from? it looks brilliant

it was from a random web search, in flickr i think, its some art college classrooms wall, i just loved it and nabbed it. :blushing:
im glad that i'll never encounter said room, i'd NEVER get any work done, just spend all my days chewingb my pencil and humming moz songs to myself. LOL

Before I knew what I was doing I'd said, "Awwwwwwwwh!"

I'm in serious Morrissey-loving mode today. Anyone care to start a list of Reasons We Love Morrissey so that I can smile and say, "Yeah!", a whole lot? I feel it would be good for me. :) (And that's why we're here, right? -- To make ME feel good? :D)

I love him for all the reasons already listed and more.
I love how he has made me feel less strange for being shy, depressed etc.

c3.gif
nervous

I love his sweet ways.
BowerySRYmidynyc2.gif

oya0.gif

Back
Top Bottom