morrissey frink thread!

Also just a thought, could you really envision Morrissey if he wasn't a singer starting a thread or something saying how sexy he finds Sandie Shaw or Patti Smith?

--

I also think it's a bit odd sharing deep, dark fantasies about Morrissey to a bunch of strangers on a forum, surely wouldn't you like to keep your humble thoughts and opinions to yourselves? This is a forum to encourage healthy debate about his music and art, not what sexual situations you'd like to be in with him.

Wow, aren't you something. Live and let live. It's really not your place to decide how should people react or celebrate their love towards Moz. I'm sure we all agree, we wouldn't be here if we wouldn't love and have deep feelings for his lyrics, his music, his art, his mind or if we wouldn't consider him as a mentor. I myself find it too pointless debating with a bunch of strangers about how I personally understand his message or if I like the song Sorry doesn't help. But hey, that's just me.

And yes to your first thought there although I didn't quite get your point. Somewhre there should be a frink for Patti Smith, and maybe Moz would like to start one for James Dean or even Oscar Wilde also? Just a thought.

(I find this frink thread very interesting as a phenomenon, and for its contents ofcourse.. maybe there should be an other thread where one could ponder about these things, because this is the place for photos)

nsam19992.jpg

It's a bit creepy that, I agree, particularly on such a public forum, but in the end people can decide for themselves their choice of wank-fodder and where to discuss it. Sometimes I'll come across comments here that put me right off and I simply take it as my cue to skidaddle. But let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater; at other times, this thread is genuinely funny (intentionally or otherwise) and I'll stick around for a while and participate. (Hopefully I'm not too unwelcome now I've said all that, lol!. :o)

I 2nd this, I have not been frinking myself too much lately (oooer missus) but occasionally I will see a pic here that makes my jaw drop :thumb:
the banter is often good, and occasionally offputting. This place would not be the same without the frink though!

anyway here is an oft posted pic for us all
boxers.jpg

I'm not trolling, or picking on you personally I don't want that,

Accusations of trolling always come out when someone disagrees with some on here.
I pity their poor boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands,whatevers.
(or is this a hidden pleasure?)

If only this were the most unhealthy of my internet haunts. :o

It just seems now that people are posting pictures for the sake of it, to prove a point.

Just to block out others thoughts.

Where do people even get this amount of pictures, and post such an impressive volume in such a short space of time?

It just seems now that people are posting pictures for the sake of it, to prove a point.

Where do people even get this amount of pictures, and post such an impressive volume in such a short space of time?

Do you think there's such a thing as a Mark E Smith frink thread?
That would be far more entertaining.:)

Accusations of trolling always come out when someone disagrees with some on here.
I pity their poor boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands,whatevers.
(or is this a hidden pleasure?)

Yes! How left out would you feel if your partner who you loved was contributing obsessively to the frink thread?

I'm not even picking anyone out here as well.

Well, more time spent speed-posting photos, less time for smutty Moz-shagging talk, eh? Win! :D

Just found a new site for Fabio Lovino ('Ringleader' campaign photographer):
http://www.fabiolovino.it/
Won't let me nab specifc shots, but if you go into Gallery, Musicians, and scroll along you'll find 4 alternate shots from his Roman wanderings and one unseen killer shot of HandsomeMoz with an Irish Red Setter between his legs (no, not Damien Dempsey).
Hopefully, a better 'man' than I can filch and post here....

My only objection to the Frink is that sometimes there's too much meat on display. Sometimes, I can't help thinking " FFS, there's enough there to feed a few African villages!!!" :mad:

...But as for people, girls in particular, being :horny:, I have no problem with that.

So it's amusing to see some people have. Considering. (":confused:")

Hull has very diverse inhabitants...Interesting city...Although I think I'd prefer going to the pub with the ones who don't call people "idiot"... :cool:

'You a bloke, Mozza220559?

So you are into skinny Moz, Barking?

Well no because then, I think, " FFS! There's not enough there to feed one Ethiopian!":mad:

There really is no pleasing me, but that shouldn't stop you, Frinkers, because seeing you having so much, er, innocent fun, stops me from thinking about hungry people and all the problems in the world...:tears:

Well no because then, I think, " FFS! There's not enough there to feed one Ethiopian!":mad:

There really is no pleasing me, but that shouldn't stop you, Frinkers, because seeing you having so much, er, innocent fun, stops me from thinking about hungry people and all the problems in the world...:tears:

There are so many bone jokes on the tips of my typing fingers that I dare continue no further. It's no joke being born with a Carry-On script for a brain...

Just found a new site for Fabio Lovino ('Ringleader' campaign photographer):
http://www.fabiolovino.it/
Won't let me nab specifc shots, but if you go into Gallery, Musicians, and scroll along you'll find 4 alternate shots from his Roman wanderings and one unseen killer shot of HandsomeMoz with an Irish Red Setter between his legs (no, not Damien Dempsey).
Hopefully, a better 'man' than I can filch and post here....

They are very lovely, especially the one with the dog. :love:
Thanks Joe. :thumb:

Barking, I notice a strange cannibalistic air when you describe Mozzers body ...,
Should we/he be worried?
Did you have Dinner yourself or should I increase my gifts for Oxfam so they take care of you too?

'ave just 'ad an early dog's dinner (giovanni rana's ricotta and spinach tortellini and glass of 2007 côtes du Rhône) so I think I'll last until tomorrow :nopity: Quiffy, but thanks for your concern...And I must say that seeing that Irish setter has taken my mind off food and serious issues...:love:

Back
Top Bottom