morrissey frink thread!

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER. Why is it the one time I leave the computer, amazing things happen? :/
Oh well, this is just too wonderful and frinky for me to put into words.:D

TCM, how big are your knitted dolls? These vintage Barbie size records are yours, should you ever need them :D.

They are exactly 1 inch wide. Too small?

records-1.jpg

LOL! I want to come round and play in your toybox.

the dolls are approx. 13.5" tall. I drew around a 2 pence piece to make the "record", so it's just a tad larger than your toy records. Might be a risky fit as I don't short-change my dollies in the dangly department ;).

I'd have loved to recreate the group shot but at the moment I don't have enough blank dolls to create the rest of the band.

As to your second point, not that I have studied this picture *cough* but Solomon does seem to have some shadowing on his left side as if shaded by Morrissey...again just a possibility that the photo was shot as seen.

If this is the case I would pay good money to see the outtakes:D:D

Eh, still not convinced, but maybe Sol and Moz did go together...which is why Sol is looking anywhere else but Mozzer's bum!! :)

Julie & TCM...I can't get enough!!! HA!!

TOINK!!!!

ps: Cat's Mother, what you did is absolutely fabulous :clap:. I called my mother to come and see; and she said the same. Really amazing, very funny too.

Just noticed this. LOL! Your poor mum. Do you often drag her though to the computer to peer at dodgy pictures? :D

Just noticed this. LOL! Your poor mum. Do you often drag her though to the computer to peer at dodgy pictures? :D

:o

Now that you are saying it, I should thank her for truying to understand what's keeping me busy to the detriment of her own mental health. :D

For those who know what a gifted dreamer I am ;), it's bed time, I've just had some cider and a big chunk of apricot Stilton and I've looked at THAT photo again. This could be interesting, Frink-wise....

Night

xxx

For those who know what a gifted dreamer I am ;), it's bed time, I've just had some cider and a big chunk of apricot Stilton and I've looked at THAT photo again. This could be interesting, Frink-wise....

Night

xxx

Good Luck:D

Good Luck:D

Well, I dreamed alright; a big stream of bizarre scenarios, including being trapped in an episode of Friends (as Emily) and then planning with my friend Fred to market some sort of wheeled trailer, then something to do with a derelict theatre, then standing next to Michael Jackson and waving to a huge crowd whilst being aware and thankful that I wasn't famous. These amongst all sort of wispy dreamlets too vague to recount. But not a moment's Frink. :( I think I'll try a different cheese/alcohol combo tonight.

(I once had cream crackers and gin before bed and had an hilariously rude Morrissey dream. :D)

Well, I dreamed alright; a big stream of bizarre scenarios, including being trapped in an episode of Friends (as Emily) and then planning with my friend Fred to market some sort of wheeled trailer, then something to do with a derelict theatre, then standing next to Michael Jackson and waving to a huge crowd whilst being aware and thankful that I wasn't famous. These amongst all sort of wispy dreamlets too vague to recount. But not a moment's Frink. :( I think I'll try a different cheese/alcohol combo tonight.

(I once had cream crackers and gin before bed and had an hilariously rude Morrissey dream. :D)

:D

So now I know why things were getting really serious between me and Boz's ... cigar the other night :eek:. Rice crisp cake + Baileys! Don't say I didn't warn you. :p

:D

So now I know why things were getting really serious between me and Boz's ... cigar the other night :eek:. Rice crisp cake + Baileys! Don't say I didn't warn you. :p

I ate a load of rice cakes about an hour ago! I wonder how long the effects last.

I was once rather cross to be woken up during a dream in which I woke up between my hubby and Spencer Cobrin.

Hey everyone...I'M BACK!!!
Heres a picture of the new babe for those of you who want to see him...
n1089769620_30288464_8886.jpg

n1089769620_30281861_370.jpg

We named him Jett after James Dean's character in the movie "Giant". Ok well now he's hungry but I'll be back to discuss frinky things soon.

Hey Stacy!!!!!!!! Welcome back. And welcome to the new addition.

He is a little charmer. :D

Here is some wrestle with russell frink to welcome you back. I have been busy making screen caps of that interview.

Look at that face!:sweet:

cutemozzy.jpg

We named him Jett after James Dean's character in the movie "Giant". Ok well now he's hungry but I'll be back to discuss frinky things soon.

Oh, he's so beautiful!!!

Welcome back, and helllooo little Jett.
*tickles those feeties*

When was he born?

Gin, you say?

Congratulations, Mama Pags! Sweet baby. Cute name.

Congratulations! He is so adorable, and what a lovely name.:)

Welcome back :)

He's beautiful! Well done! :guitar:

Gin, you say?

I've just had a quick google and apparently just the right dose of alcohol, rather than suppressing dreams, can make you wake up with vivid dream recall (as I can testify :o). Orange juice, caffeine, dairy products and mustard can help you to achieve lucid dreams in which you are aware you are dreaming and can control what happens in the dream.

I might eat/drink all those things (except the mustard :sick:) tonight and see it if works. Anyone else?

Thanks everyone! He is pretty cute isn't he? He was born on the 15th of January and was 7 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long a nice change from the last baby..almost 10 lbs with that one..eek!
Thanks sweets for the Moz frink, I need more so keep it coming...I've got a lot to catch up on!!

Awwww, he's lovely. :) Congatulations, Pags!

Back
Top Bottom