morrissey frink thread!

holly12how.gif

lost for words*purr* too much

fnac2.gif

PHWOAR!
That girl was so damn lucky! I want a Morrissey hug. :(
Hopefully I'll get one in the near future- that's if I meet him and don't scream/jump on top of him/lick his shoe.

i saw two concerts from 97 recently on tape and he was very sexual there..my goodness

not that he isnt sexual on other tours but in 97 he seems to be in a special perculiar mood

my view shared by passionsjustlikemine
1st North American leg 1997
On the up side for many, he was more sexually graphic than ever. While singing "Wide To Receive" he rubbed himself against the microphone stand, caressed it with his legs and at times looked as if he was kissing or fellating it. He also teasingly waved his finger at crotch level during the 'standing at the urinal' line in "The Boy Racer".
After a 10-day break, Morrissey and his band were ready to tackle the second American leg of the Maladjusted tour
Morrissey was still very sexual, he let the microphone hang in front of his fly or behind, rubbed it on his nipples, swinged hips, caressed himself, etc. He also teasingly waved his finger at crotch level during the 'standing at the urinal' line in "The Boy Racer". During "Ambitious Outsiders", he made shadow figures on the walls or ceilings to add drama to the song's lyrics
see here some frinky pics phoenix 97

phosun1b.gif

phoshop0.gif

phoshop3.gif

phoshop3b.gif

phoshop4.gif

phoshop5.gif

i saw two concerts from 97 recently on tape and he was very sexual there..my goodness

not that he isnt sexual on other tours but in 97 he seems to be in a special perculiar mood

On the up side for many, he was more sexually graphic than ever. While singing "Wide To Receive" he rubbed himself against the microphone stand, caressed it with his legs and at times looked as if he was kissing or fellating it. He also teasingly waved his finger at crotch level during the 'standing at the urinal' line in "The Boy Racer".
After a 10-day break, Morrissey and his band were ready to tackle the second American leg of the Maladjusted tour
Morrissey was still very sexual, he let the microphone hang in front of his fly or behind, rubbed it on his nipples, swinged hips, caressed himself, etc. He also teasingly waved his finger at crotch level during the 'standing at the urinal' line in "The Boy Racer". During "Ambitious Outsiders", he made shadow figures on the walls or ceilings to add drama to the song's lyrics

[][/QUOTE]

here is a gif which deserves to be there all alone..oh my...
[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc64/sistasheila/hamboy0.gif

:eek::eek::eek::D:horny:

i saw two concerts from 97 on tape and he was very sexual there..my goodness

phoshop3.gif

phoshop5.gif

PHWOARRRRR!! I could just.... rrrrrrwor, best not to say. Wouldn't we all? :D
He is very sexual. Even when he was celibate he was very sexy indeed.

yes he was not everyone likes jhim quiffless but i think he can wear tht well but we didnt look at his quiff there eh?:D

No, his head wasn't making thrusting movements in my face. :horny:
I prefer him WITH a quiff myself. It makes him look much happier. I think he looks like a shorn sheep without his quiff.
Still, it's Morrissey!

sistashiela, your sig is going to be the death of me :horny: :horny: :horny: :horny:
Looks like i'll die with a smile on my face after all :D

Actually, he doesn't look too bad without a quiff from a distance... I'm not big on the hair of the single covers of '97, though. Too close-up- usually Morrissey looks much better in close-up, but there's two exceptions: 1) when his hair's not looking brilliant, and 2) when people are swamping you and you're more concerned about surviving the concert than getting to the front of the crowd.

It depends on what the quiffless picture is, for me. In some, he looks perfectly adorable. In others it's just like..."whattttt?? D:"

It depends on what the quiffless picture is, for me. In some, he looks perfectly adorable. In others it's just like..."whattttt?? D:"

Yes, I know what you mean. The lighting conditions play a big factor, too.

Yes, I know what you mean. The lighting conditions play a big factor, too.

Yea. Like this picture?
xfzdplMorrissey%20Photo%20Shoot%201997%207.jpg

I hate that whole photoshoot. D:
He just looks WEIRD.

But I think he looks absolutely stunning in the Alma Matters video, (one of my favorite videos!)

Yea. Like this picture?
xfzdplMorrissey%20Photo%20Shoot%201997%207.jpg

I hate that whole photoshoot. D:
He just looks WEIRD.

But I think he looks absolutely stunning in the Alma Matters video, (one of my favorite videos!)

I agree.
He just looks sad without his quiff in that photo.
Oh yes! Alma Matters is a good video- I like it when he feeds the cat his doughnut. Wouldn't that kill the poor creature, though? Oh well.
This photo isn't too bad though:
moz1997littlequiff1.jpg

I agree.
He just looks sad without his quiff in that photo.
Oh yes! Alma Matters is a good video- I like it when he feeds the cat his doughnut. Wouldn't that kill the poor creature, though? Oh well.
This photo isn't too bad though:
moz1997littlequiff1.jpg

Yea, that ones very nice! :D I guess he just looks better quiffless at concerts and whatnot, :D

Lol, I'm looking through My Pictures on the PC and I've come across one I made on my photo-editing program yesterday due to boredom.
Morrissey looks like he's looking down my front and wants a go on my tits :D (Well, that's the expression on his face and the structure of the photo- I didn't set out to make it like that, believe it or not!)
Anyway, here's a gif of him NOT lusting after my bust.
Mozthecat.gif

Very funny. *squack! fwip*

What's squack and fwip supposed to mean? Is it simply an interjection directed at the gif/ my photophopped piccy or the sounds of something being squashed?

It was a comment about shifting up and down. Birds (up) go squack and horny toads (down) go fwip with their tongue. Your gif is beautiful as is your shirt. Now in my head I sing it "How soo is now?"

It was a comment about shifting up and down. Birds (up) go squack and horny toads (down) go fwip with their tongue. Your gif is beautiful as is your shirt. Now in my head I sing it "How soo is now?"

Ohh, thank you very, very much.
I made that shirt in about 24 hours (not straight through- I'd have fallen asleep). Although that gif isn't mine- I'm not that technilogically gifted, I'm afraid. I can make photoshops but that's about all I can do in the realms of computer graphics.
Sadly the shirt's growing a bit small now- hence it really shows my bust and I'm wearing it in my naughty photoshop.

Back
Top Bottom