Morrissey dreams

J

Johnny Thunder

I have recurring dreams staring Morrissey, almost always he seems hurt as if I've let him down, or forgoten about him...You would not have to be freud to disect this, but I found it intersting. Ive spoken to friends who have had simalar dreams of Morrissey.

Last night I had another dream a bit different, but Morrissey was walking along a wooden bridge leading to a vast meadow, the scene was all very romantic but the geography was distorted. The area we were in contained a small forest and a stream which seemed to lead back to itself. The before mentioned bridge was covering a dried up pond.
Surrounding all this were massive industrial type buildings, which evoked a very intense 1985 feeling.

The meadow was filled with beetles and ladybugs, but they were much larger than in real life. In the middle of the meadow there was a huge oak tree. Which Morrissey was inspecting with child like fascination.
The tree seemed strangely animated as if it were moving, but in a way my eyes couldnt register
Before I was able to get to the tree the dream shifted and took an entirely differnent direction.

Later on Morrissey appeared again looking hurt. Then we started to talk and the dream became more lucid. I asked him about bands he liked and he coyly asked me who I liked. I dont remember what was said. The dream either ended there or thats all I can remember.

So thats it, I havent a clue really as to the point of this post..um I guess if anyone wants they can share thier Morrissey dreams..okay.

You are sad and pathetic, you should sue your teachers!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

your obsessed with teachers and school what happened to you did you get bullied or raped up thr ring by your headmaster???

@#!!! name no friends

> You are sad and pathetic, you should sue your teachers!
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Re: Morrissey dreams no2

i have said it before and i will say it again it might be a silly post but if someone really likes morrissey/smiths why do guttersnipes like you take the piss???

i take the piss out of @#!!!s like you for fun but if someone writes something thats about morrissey i dont bitch

go on grammer,school etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzz boring!! im a retard etc

hope you get nose cancer joyce you knobhead

goodnight and @#!!!off

> You are sad and pathetic, you should sue your teachers!
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sleep on and dream of love.......

> I too have dreamt of Morrissey. it seems onlly natural considering he is such a part of my life. With his pictures plastered throughtout my house, and his music always playing on my stereo, it makes sense that he would then make his way into my dreams.

In one dream I was at a party in LA and he was there along with David Gahan and robert Smith and I was trying to decide which one I wanted to jump on while still trying to maintain my cool around them. It'a a real blurry dream but I woke up and was surprised all 3 were in my dream.

I've had very few sex dreams but one was a Morrissey dream. It was beautiful and perfect. It was a true expression of love. In that dream he loved ME! And it was a Smiths-era Moz. He was skinnier and his face full of youth and his hair was high but he was wearing a black fitted tee shirt and tight black leather pants.

It wasn't a nasty dream. We were outside on the ground and it was so wonderful. We had known each other for years in this dream and it was comfortable and right. And he recited to me some poetry or was it song lyrics?.... And even though they were choppy and abstract... I truly understood him, what he meant and how he felt about me.

It was a great dream...... It was only a dream.

>

Re: Morrissey nightmares...

I was alone in my studio listening to SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN. I did need some "azul ultramar" (blue), so I took my revolver, some money and went to the streets, full of afraid. My neighbour was Morrissey,... the guy from the shop was Morrissey, the girl who sells flowers was Morrissey,... Oh, God !!!! Eberybody was Morrissey !!! Fats, olds, children, women... It was an army !!!! They sooner or later would kill me, so I took my revolver and shoot all them. When I came near a dead Morrissey, I was able to note that he was wearing a kind of mask, so I did take off, and OH MY !!!!! That was Jim Carey !!! He laughed at me and said: WAKE UP LITTLE SUZY !!!...LOL

http://etnox.s.tripod.com/somniumart/

Morrissey steps into the role of Agent Smith

> I was alone in my studio listening to SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN. I
> did need some "azul ultramar" (blue), so I took my
> revolver, some money and went to the streets, full of afraid. My
> neighbour was Morrissey,... the guy from the shop was Morrissey,
> the girl who sells flowers was Morrissey,... Oh, God !!!!
> Eberybody was Morrissey !!! Fats, olds, children, women... It
> was an army !!!! They sooner or later would kill me, so I took
> my revolver and shoot all them. When I came near a dead
> Morrissey, I was able to note that he was wearing a kind of
> mask, so I did take off, and OH MY !!!!! That was Jim Carey !!!
> He laughed at me and said: WAKE UP LITTLE SUZY !!!...LOL

Hey, we just came across the synopsis for the Matrix II!

Bye, bye, Miss American Pie...

i was unconscious, full of fake LSD ( one young morrissey gave it to me ), and the revolver was made of plastic ( just to constrain me )... ok, i didn't kill them all. just a group who were singing: "well i know that YOU're in love with him, cause i saw YOU dancing in the gym"... that was driveing me crazy. i just get out to buy some inks, and they seemed so happy !!! put the blame on me.

some bits were embellished for the sake of plot line

I had this dream that Morrissey wrote an entire album for me.

He's the imposing type. looking very sweet and innocent, but he was busy looking elsewhere

I went to him, and said, "wow, I really like this!"
He said, "oh, you hate it." he got really grumpy.
"No, really this is the coolest thing."
"Look, I don't need your patronizing sarcasm anymore!"
"I was only trying to say...."
"Fine. Be that way."
So I decided to do reverse psychology.

"I'm not the person you meant this for, otherwise, you would be happy. It was OK, I guess..."
"Aha! You finally tell the truth! First, I will make you watch 'Flintsones: Viva Rock Vegas!' until your eyes bleed. Then, I will make you stand in front of my homecrowd singing the worst of Robert Smith until your head is being used for football!"

"you mean, soccer?"

"no, football!"

"but I didn't ask you to do anything!"

"Who cares what you think? you are my slave now. BWA HA HA HA!!!"

I get away from the evil tyrant. Then I run through the streets.

"Oh my God! He's a crazy man! Don't do what he says! May God have mercy on us all!"

And people look bored and think I'm the lunatic. They look at Moz and go, "hey! Moz, you're wonderful! we want more b-side compilations! I want Suedehead, but this time, could you put it 4th on your tracklisting? I want to hear what that sounds like"

but he ignores them...for now, but makes a note for later on.

Morrissey yells after me, "come back here you little...."

But I somehow manage to outrun him and run into a house and hide in a closet. The foot steps creep up and I realize that I should have known better. But, he walks past the door without missing a beat.

I relax a bit.

*click*

He locks the door!

Next thing I know is he's leading me back, handcuffed, and he marches me up to the ticketbox at his concert.

"OK, Suzanne, that's $30."

"You're kidding? Don't I get slave discount?"

"no. my album didn't do so well world wide and now it's time for you to start paying me back some of the royalties."

I walk up to the box office.

"Hi, I'm with the band..."

"Sure you are. That will be $700."

"What?!"

She sighed in frustration.

"hey, I'm going to get pelted by empties later on, and you want me to PAY for the experience? Look, he's the one who's making me sing."

"No, I'm not."

"Liar! What the hell did you bring me here for?"

"I don't even know who you are."

"you seemed to know about 5 minutes ago."

"Well, that was 5 minutes ago. Who are you now?"

"Same person!"

"Um...." he looks at me as if he honestly can't remember.

"Come on!"

Then he goes off and pouts for a while.

He comes back, "you really hurt my feelings with that remark."

"What? you were the one who couldn't remember ME. You're crazy."

Then, he goes off and pouts again.

"Lady," the girl at the boxoffice says, "we don't have all day."

"This is nuts!" and as soon as I start to walk off...

"hey, where do you think you're going? I didn't say you could leave!"

"Oh, so you remember me now?"

"I never forgot you. Check out this nifty video I made for you."

we watch it on a laptop computer.

"wow.. sorry I was a bit..that was nice.."

"Jeez, would you quit lying? I'm getting really sick of this."

"No, I swear!"

"Hrumph! Naughty girl. We'll teach you."

And he shoves me on stage, and the crowd looks at me like what the @#!!!? but then, they keep on talking, and I sing Killing an Arab, and people assume I'm one of the roadies and nobody pays attention. I even heard someone ask when the opening band was finally going to get their asses on stage.

I sung the coda and guitar solo, and walked off in relief that I wasn't dead, but I heard, "not so fast...." a hand swoops down and I'm suddenly riding in the luggage compartment on a bus headed for New Brunswick

THE END

Re: some bits were embellished for the sake of plot line

QUUUUUAAAAAAAAACCCCCC !!!!!!! HA HA HA !!! You made my day. Feline would enjoy that. Oh, poor Felline, wherever you are now, repay Suzanne, Oh, please, I beg you !!!

THE END ( the soundtrack is: I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING )

Re: WAIT A LITTLE SECOND...

and tight black leather
> pants.

WHAT?????????? SO YOUR MORRISSEY IS A LIER, CAUSE HE OFTEN SAYS THAT "MEAT IS MURDER"... I'M SHOCKED !!! DR. FREUD, ARE YOU THERE, PLEASE?... LOL

> It wasn't a nasty dream.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? HE WAS WEARING LEATHER !!! I'M GONNA FAINT, OH, PLEASE, JUST HAZES AROUND ME... LET ME SAY MY LAST PRAYER... aaarrrgggggh... I died.

> It was a great dream...... It was only a dream.

Hopeful, dear !!! That was not Morrissey... That was Mr. Hyde.

THE END......somewhere over the rainbow !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom