Morrissey at O2 Wireless

I wish I knew about this beforehand .

XFM is Broadcast via SKY TV , did anyone Sky+ it , or record it off the TV / Satelitte Broadcast ????????????????????????????

Shit , why didn't I know beforehand , BOLLOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS

Keith.

it doesn't matter if you recorded it off the sky, digital radio or the internet, they're all going to have the glitches on them because they all come from the same source.

they're annoying, but they don't take away from the recording that much, it's still listenable.

it doesn't matter if you recorded it off the sky, digital radio or the internet, they're all going to have the glitches on them because they all come from the same source.

I'm not sure about that - I can also imagine that this was a kind of Internet stream problem as the glitches sound really typical for that kind of streams ... (Unless, of course, somebody here listened to it over digital radio or satellite and heard the same glitches nevertheless.)

Last edited:
I'm not sure about that - I can also imagine that this was a kind of Internet stream problem as the glitches sound really typical for that kind of streams ... (Unless, of course, somebody here listened to it over digital radio or satellite and heard the same glitches nevertheless.)

i disagree. and no-one has come forward yet with a perfect recording. Surely virtually anyone who had the capability to listen to it by any other means than the internet stream would probably have been at the gig in person anyway.

i disagree. and no-one has come forward yet with a perfect recording. Surely virtually anyone who had the capability to listen to it by any other means than the internet stream would probably have been at the gig in person anyway.

We'll have to wait and see. At least, as mentioned before, there will be the chance to extract the audio from the broadcasted four (five?) songs on Channel 4 TV. I just listened to it on YouTube, no glitches on this one. Therefore, I just hope that somebody will post a DVD of this TV broadcast on smithstorrents and/or DIME soon ...

I tried listening on digital and on regular radio and there were glitches on both. For me reception was worse on digital. :(

I though it was interference from other electronics or flights, atmospherics or satellite problem. Remember the panic when the football satellite went down!

Nevermind...it sounds the same i think. Garbage bin it goes. probably someone reposted elsewhere from here.

bump
XFM LONDON
http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=59&e=0

the weekender / fraser thompson 4 / 7 / 08 3hour show you cant skip forward :( so you'll have to suffer until mozzer comes on.

fraid i couldn't find SCOTLAND or MANCHESTERS, did anyone else?

can't seem to find the show you're talking about on the XFM media player. can someone help?

does this recording have the seem horrendous glitches as the original broadcast?

i'm the one who posted the .FLAC version over on smithstorrents. it came from my capture of the live broadcast last night.

hope we can get a better version of this one at some point.

cheers!

can't seem to find the show you're talking about on the XFM media player. can someone help?

does this recording have the seem horrendous glitches as the original broadcast?

i'm the one who posted the .FLAC version over on smithstorrents. it came from my capture of the live broadcast last night.

hope we can get a better version of this one at some point.

cheers!

First of all, click litsen again.
soundofthenorth suggested to find 4th July Weekender Fraser Thompson slot.
Live broadcast started 8:45.

Yeah there are clicks, but it's not unlistenable. The garbage bin comments are a bit much. It was such a great day for me, and I'm glad I can relive it, thanks.

Yeah there are clicks, but it's not unlistenable. The garbage bin comments are a bit much. It was such a great day for me, and I'm glad I can relive it, thanks.

Well that's where I put it. No big deal. So the radio broadcast was a let down and doesn't meet my expectations.

First of all, click litsen again.
soundofthenorth suggested to find 4th July Weekender Fraser Thompson slot.
Live broadcast started 8:45.

thanks, but i still don't see it listed. i only see "weekender" shows w/ adam longworth and rick edwards. any help pointing out how i'm missing this (other than being a f^cktard) would be appreciated.

Last edited:
thanks, but i still don't see it listed. i only see "weekender" shows w/ adam longworth and rick edwards. any help pointing out how i'm missing this (other than being a f^cktard) would be appreciated.

found it. its on the scotland xfm site. will give it a go and see if the stream posted is as jacked up as the original broadcast.

Here is a direct link:

Listen Again

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how to capture the stream directly? I mean, how to capture the actual file without recordig it?

There’s more 02 highlights on channel 4 today at 15.00 and 0.10. I don’t know if Morrissey will feature and if so, if they’ll play anything different than what we saw the other night. I just thought I’d let everyone know.

Back
Top Bottom