Morrissey acoustic show?

Kevaxe2k2

I think it would be great to see Morrissey in an intimate setting (well, as intimate as his popularity allows) doing an acoustic show with just him singing and Boz on guitar. Anyone else yearn to see this?

I would love to see Moz, Boz, and Alain on statge together acoustic. I remember seeing a video of Boz and Alain doing find out for yourself, and really liking it. It would be amazing with Morrissey.

I would love to see Moz, Boz, and Alain on statge together acoustic. I remember seeing a video of Boz and Alain doing find out for yourself, and really liking it. It would be amazing with Morrissey.

Know where I could find said video now?

I would love to see Moz, Boz, and Alain on stage together acoustic. I remember seeing a video of Boz and Alain doing find out for yourself, and really liking it. It would be amazing with Morrissey.

during the Kill Uncle Tour Morrissey did an acoustic version of Cosmic
Dancer [T-Rex cover] i remember Alain on acoustic guitar, but it could've been Boz...but HE performed it only with one man on acoustic guitar.

His voice comes/came out much better with acoustic songs IMHO

Would that make him a Protest Singer?

I couldn't see Morrissey mellowing down to an acoustic set. Neither could I imagine the fans all sitting nicely, clapping at the right moments etc

Moz by the piano (like the Channel 4 "I've Changed My Plea to Guilty") was nice, but that was a TV show. I'm not sure it would have been quite right in the middle of a live show?

I can see it now, Boz with his Banjo, while Morrissey sings a Sea Shanty with a finger stuck in his ear!!

Back
Top Bottom