morrissey 2nd

BOLLOCKS

I really wanted our Moz to win :(

But hey ho, he beat Macca :D

SUPERB!!!

Oh well, off to the Macca forum to stir some shit he he :D

What a load of CRAP! Attenborough shouldn't have even been in the poll from the start. What has he done that has made people idolise him?
Morrissey should have won. I think this is fixed. :mad:

I just tried to register on the macca forum, and I'm getting major problems.

Not letting me log in, bugger.

If anyone else joins, and wants to rub their noses in it, give them a big HA HA from me!!

What a FIX!

David Attenborough on the payroll
No, no, no, it's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out
No, no, no, no
David Attenborough on the payroll
Oh, no, no, no, it's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out

I can't believe it!!!! If McCartney had won it might at least have been believable, but this just proves it was rigged! We've said it all along, BBC employee and all that.

I am waiting for the next message from Moz to his fans...:rolleyes: Sure he will want to say something about that poll!:D

I don't understand your country. A random TV show has this voting contest and all of a sudden it gets national attention. Will the Queen be making a comment about the results? I think the BBC has too much power in the UK.

If true that they threw out votes from people who voted more than once, then it's obvious why the results are what they are. In a way, it's bogus what they did. Sure they should throw out extra votes, but not the original votes. I'm sure David Attenborough didn't have fans voting multiple times whereas Morrissey and McCartney did, naturally...

But then again, I don't see how David Attenborough could beat all those rock stars and other celebrities regardless. All of a sudden the square wins the popularity contest. It probably was fixed.

Last edited:
I don't understand your country. A random TV show has this voting contest and all of a sudden it gets national attention. Will the Queen be making a comment about the results? I think the BBC has too much power in the UK.

If true that they threw out votes from people who voted more than once, then it's obvious why the results are what they are. In a way, it's bogus what they did. Sure they should throw out extra votes, but not the original votes. I'm sure David Attenborough didn't have fans voting multiple times whereas Morrissey and McCartney did, naturally...

But then again, I don't see how David Attenborough could beat all those rock stars and other celebrities regardless. All of a sudden the square wins the popularity contest. It probably was fixed.

I think you are assuming because you are reading about it all the time here it's getting a lot of attention in the UK. It really isn't other than on a few entertainment outlets.

The country is more bothered about the murder of five women and Tony Blair's crookedness than some silly invented award for a tv show.

And David Attenborough is a massive personality in the UK. Much more famous than Morrissey.

Lavern wanted macca to win? that shocked me. Peter, you are not nearly as gormless as i first thought, good work, shame they cut it to bits, i wanted to see your leg shaking a bit more ;)

To be fair, if Attenborough won without the aid of a forum full of manic fans he deserved to win.

It's always best to come second, look at Lemar on fame academy, maybe Moz will get a record deal out of this.

Last edited:
just watched a pile o'shite to see one sentence from Moz & Peter!!!

buggeration

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom