mexico

J

jessika

what's up with morrissey's obsession with mexico. he was wearing a mexican flag belt buckle and saying random things in spanish at the coachella valley art festival thing.

> what's up with morrissey's obsession with mexico. he was wearing
> a mexican flag belt buckle and saying random things in spanish
> at the coachella valley art festival thing.
MOZ nows his great appriciation from latin americans especially in Los Angeles, it's just his way of saying thanx.

> MOZ nows his great appriciation from latin americans especially
> in Los Angeles, it's just his way of saying thanx.

I think he knows that his strength lies with his Spanish following... It also helps knowing that living in Los Angeles has exposed Mozzer to Mexican culture. Besides I'd take a carne asada over bangers & mash any day... Sorry Mozzy

I am a MEXICAN Moz fan and I was at the Coachella show. I was proud of the fact that Morrissey starterd chanting M.E.X.I.C.O!!!!!!I was in the second row and he wasn't @#!!!in' wearing a Mexican belt buckle.Are you stupid.But you know he's down with Mexicanos.

searching for a particular picture

I meant the mexican flag belt buckle thing in general (does anyone know where the website is that has a pic of morrissey wearing it, i can't find it anymore) and the spanish in particular at the CVAF.

Re: searching for a particular picture

> I meant the mexican flag belt buckle thing in general (does
> anyone know where the website is that has a pic of morrissey
> wearing it, i can't find it anymore) and the spanish in
> particular at the CVAF.
You'll find a picture here with him wearing the mexican flag belt buckle. Go to news archive, type in Tempe AZ, summaries/photos.

Back
Top Bottom