Members Pics

So dorky, I know. Me in 1992, and me yesterday! I still have a bad case of resting bitchface. :straightface:

chickpea_posters.jpg

Hey, aren't you the chick from the Door Sixteen blog? Pretty rad if that is you.

What's your blog about chickpea?

Mostly about my house renovation (now entering its 9th year…it needed/needs a lot of work!), but also about graphic and interior design. (And other stuff I'm into, like music and food and makeup and dogs.) I believe the correct term is "lifestyle blog," but that makes me feel kind of nauseous.

Mostly about my house renovation (now entering its 9th year…it needed/needs a lot of work!), but also about graphic and interior design. (And other stuff I'm into, like music and food and makeup and dogs.) I believe the correct term is "lifestyle blog," but that makes me feel kind of nauseous.

Niiiiice. Design Sponge and Apartment Therapy were the first blogs I followed way back when blogs were new. I love that stuff, theres a half-hearted thread on here about interior design if ever you want to spice it up for funzies.

Niiiiice. Design Sponge and Apartment Therapy were the first blogs I followed way back when blogs were new. I love that stuff, theres a half-hearted thread on here about interior design if ever you want to spice it up for funzies.

I think I posted a pic from her blog, with Shoplifters in that thread.

I happened upon her blog from a link via Midcentury Modern Findings and started reading it when I saw what she did with the kitchen. That floor came out really badass!

That is a very classy way for an adult to display smiths art. Subtle and appropriate.

That is a very classy way for an adult to display smiths art. Subtle and appropriate.

I can't say classiness is something I've ever striven for, but I do like to appease my inner 16-year-old as much as possible! Black walls + Smiffs posters forever.

Class is overrated... Cool room, tho.

Hah…agreed tenfold. (And thank you.)

Seeing you're a midcentury modern whore with a DIY edge just upped your stock in my brain.
Very nice. Great blog!

Thanks, both of you! :)

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom