Members Pics

Haha are you sure you aren't the elusive poster?! ;)

Nah. If I wanted to flirt with you, I wouldn't be shy about doing it as reaitybites. :)

Think the pic of your gorgeous boyfriend put him off? Took one look at the competition and decided to retreat? I think he WAS under the impression that you were single and that your user name byline was lonely girl.

1383524_10202189895647024_1778415787_n.jpg

How's the book? Learning anything? Love the pic. Great hair!

The book is pretty enjoyable.

I've laughed out loud a few times.

Thank you for the compliment.

The cashier at the Wawa I visit each morning says I look like a rooster.

Yesterday, the young woman behind the deli counter said she wanted to cuddle with my hair... If only I wasn't asexual.

The book is pretty enjoyable.

I've laughed out loud a few times.

Thank you for the compliment.

The cashier at the Wawa I visit each morning says I look like a rooster.

Yesterday, the young woman behind the deli counter said she wanted to cuddle with my hair... If only I wasn't asexual.

Looks like you have a color gloss in your hair. I had one once. Was very similar looking to your hue.

Asexual? You're not humasexual?

Have you ever modeled? Are you tall? You have a very chiseled, masculine face--a good thing. Perfect for print work.

I'm going to check out that book.

Sounds like that cashier has cock on the brain. :p

Looks like you have a color gloss in your hair. I had one once. Was very similar looking to your hue.

Asexual? You're not humasexual?

Have you ever modeled? Are you tall? You have a very chiseled, masculine face--a good thing. Perfect for print work.

I'm going to check out that book.

Sounds like that cashier has cock on the brain. :p

No hair treatments... just the lighting in Urban Outfitters.

Having had my heart torn from my chest, I have decided to adopt a life of asexuality.

I am 6'2" and am very flattered you would exaggerate to me publicly. Thank you.

The book is excellent for coffee table adornment and bathroom reading.

Also, puns will get you everywhere.

No hair treatments... just the lighting in Urban Outfitters.

Having had my heart torn from my chest, I have decided to adopt a life of asexuality.

I am 6'2" and am very flattered you would exaggerate to me publicly. Thank you.

The book is excellent for coffee table adornment and bathroom reading.

Also, puns will get you everywhere.

Great lighting!

Such Great Heights!

Just downloaded the book.

Puns are fun!

I had no idea that Robby looked great and you should smile more Robby. You know full well that you have posted many pictures of yourselves here and in the chatroom over the years where you did not look anywhere near as great as you do when in China.

Women from the far east are fantastic wives and I sometimes understand why so many men here in Europe have gone for them instead of the women born and raised in their own country. Their values may be old style but many men want that.

I also saw a documentary about the young people of China who have now started to work less and who want to enjoy life and not slave for their whole lives. They get less money but many of them feel they do not need so much stuff and want to enjoy other things in life like people do in most places in the world.

Poor girl breaks out of prison and you're the first boy she meets? :tears: :D

It is called the Panda look. It was huge in Europe as well but I doubt it ever caught on in America. It was a style closely linked with the indie music scene. Gothenburg in Sweden where Morrissey did his recent book signing was the panda style capitol of the world for a number of years.

ofdg5l.jpg

Looking like a geek in my glasses :)

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
~Wilde

Oh, precious Sea girl, I do admire you, more than words allow.
Now, so as not to leave a bad impression (is that possible?), my admiration stems from your past relationship issues, your chosen career (bless the children), your beautiful dog, and your lovely South coastal town.
Rain and Sun, can they ever really mix?
Or is it, as my life has been, always one before the other, and only fleetingly together?
Time. xx

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
~Wilde

Oh, precious Sea girl, I do admire you, more than words allow.
Now, so as not to leave a bad impression (is that possible?), my admiration stems from your past relationship issues, your chosen career (bless the children), your beautiful dog, and your lovely South coastal town.
Rain and Sun, can they ever really mix?
Or is it, as my life has been, always one before the other, and only fleetingly together?
Time. xx

I knew you would be back!

Last edited:
My costume was great yesterday, I even scared a few kids that came to my door >: D
oh yeah there's my little dog too, Icy (it wasn't my idea to put a dress on her, poor dog :( )
Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 1.00.21 PM.png

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom