Members Pics

Here's a photo of me and EPbabe in the lobby of my hotel in Budapest. She's so nice and we had a great conversation.

100_9701.jpg

renandstimpy-01.jpg

Which one are you?

I am only joking, which one are you in the real photo? And are you both hammered? You certainly both look it.

I'm on the right.
I wasn't hammered. I had to work the next day so I took it pretty easy. We were just being silly. Also, I have no idea how my roommate was able to wear that heavy poncho since it was like 120F in the house that night.

It doesn't happen very often, but this time I actually agree with Kewpie. That huge penis is just disgusting and completely unnecessary - though, maybe swansong thought that the Members Pics thread referred to "member" as in male genitalia.

I'm sorry for any offence caused. I have removed the photo from my original post (as I had no idea how to change it to being hidden); I can't remove it from others' quotes, however.

I'm sorry for any offence caused. I have removed the photo from my original post (as I had no idea how to change it to being hidden); I can't remove it from others' quotes, however.

I didn't find anything wrong with the picture.

Probably about time I introduced myself as I occassionaly might say something on here if I feel confident enough :blushing:
Anyway this is me -
menghost.jpg

And I have to post this. I met Russell Brand a few weeks ago. He is a proper hero of mine, so um, I'm in complete shock here.
MenRuss-1.png

Probably about time I introduced myself as I occassionaly might say something on here if I feel confident enough :blushing:
Anyway this is me -
menghost.jpg

And I have to post this. I met Russell Brand a few weeks ago. He is a proper hero of mine, so um, I'm in complete shock here.
MenRuss-1.png

That's awesome that you got to meet Russell! I also love your hair. :D

Anyway this is me -

Pretty :blushing:

And oooooh you meet Russell :eek: so jealous :tears: how did you meet him?

Pretty :blushing:

And oooooh you meet Russell :eek: so jealous :tears: how did you meet him?

I organised a sponsored walk for a charity that Russell's a patron of that deals with addiction. I wrote an email to the charity and asked them where to send the cheque to, and they replied that I could come to their annual reunion. So I took a mate with me and we sat down in this room and who do I see in the corner but Russell Brand :D Haha it was great to meet him when he wasn't swamped by loads of fans. In fact - I think I was the only fan there. It was a complete suprise as well - I knew he was a patron but I didn't expect him to be there in a little corn exchange the day after he finished filming in LA.

I organised a sponsored walk for a charity that Russell's a patron of that deals with addiction. I wrote an email to the charity and asked them where to send the cheque to, and they replied that I could come to their annual reunion. So I took a mate with me and we sat down in this room and who do I see in the corner but Russell Brand :D Haha it was great to meet him when he wasn't swamped by loads of fans. In fact - I think I was the only fan there. It was a complete suprise as well - I knew he was a patron but I didn't expect him to be there in a little corn exchange the day after he finished filming in LA.

Wowee, that sounds pretty great, good for you, your generosity in arranging the walk was rewarded well :thumb: ....still greatly jealous though :mad::lbf:

Anyway this is me -
menghost.jpg

MenRuss-1.png

Wow, gorgeous. :horny: But you should look into the ghost that is obviously following you around. :D

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom