Marilyn Manson Or MCR.....???

If you had a gun to your head and................

• Total voters
If your life depended on it and you were forced to choose between listening to an entire Marilyn Manson CD or an Entire My Chemical Romance CD......which one would you choose?????? and why?

Can I listen to The Damned instead!

I Say Pull The Trigger

With that ultimatum, I would honestly prefer to kill myself. It saves me listening to their self indulgent, melodramatic "music" and then killing myself. If you are up for pulling the trigger be my guest.

Last edited:
Well, what can i say here but......Look at my signature.:p....I would be in heaven. They are totally cool live on stage and YES, i have been to see them, and i would love to see them on stage again. So there....:p

Well, what can i say here but......Look at my signature.:p....I would be in heaven. They are totally cool live on stage and YES, i have been to see them, and i would love to see them on stage again. So there....:p

You don't say:p

MCR new single is a boncey little number!

& M.M generally comes across as a pillock.

Sorry MUM, I forget that there are people here who actually love both MCR and Marilyn Manson (we even got a member with this very name)

I got the idea for this after reading the Manson Attacks MCR thread in the other music topic..... As you can see, I am not a fan of either but back in my teenage years I did listen to Manson (when he was cool) so i choose him 1000x over MCR who I'd never listen to, even if I was paid a lot of money. :o

Sorry MUM, I forget that there are people here who actually love both MCR and Marilyn Manson (we even got a member with this very name)

I got the idea for this after reading the Manson Attacks MCR thread in the other music topic..... As you can see, I am not a fan of either but back in my teenage years I did listen to Manson (when he was cool) so i choose him 1000x over MCR who I'd never listen to, even if I was paid a lot of money. :o

How could you forget me and my sig?.....:eek:;) I shall let you off, son.:D I just have to say that i do like the odd Marylin Manson songs that he stole of other artists....like 'tainted Love' and 'Sweet Dreams' but that's about it. As for MCR, i am not too keen on their first album 'I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love' too much screaming for my taste.....but i do love the two other albums....Three Cheers and Welcome to the Black Parade...

You didn't like Holy Wood?

It was better than Mechanical Animals which was godawful, but not particularly good. My favourite is still Portrait of an American Family...which I might listen to now because of this thread :D

Portrait, smells like children, antichrist superstar I like, the others not so much

Back
Top Bottom