Manchester gigs

Bluebirds said:
In fact I'm going to a gay wedding this afternoon (unfortuantely not mine) so if the worm turns I can pretend its our honeymoon.

Bluebirds said:
The IBIS have just informed me that my mate and I are in a double!!! FKING MARVELLOUS. I'm not impartial to a bit of hows yer father but a spot of morning glory nudging in my bum. Urgh NO THANKS!:(

Bluebirds said:
Will I be able to get any action down Canal Street on a Sunday night??? Thinking of turning to the other side. Piccadilly Palare for a weekend:eek:

Something on your mind my friend? :confused:

Everyone here at my work are pissing themsleves laughing that you are in a hotel in Harpurhey (we are quite close). What hotel? We don't know of any in Harpurhey!

Cheers you have filled me with confidence:eek:

After your post I checked with my partner and its a cheap(ish) B&B still better than a 18 mile trip into the city, for what i will see of it!!

Trust me to put my faith in the Harpurhey tourist board :rolleyes: I was looking forward to seeing its Castles, lakes and rolling hills;)

Cheers for the bus no's

I'm looking forward to the Apollo gig most I think. Standing, get as close as you like kind of thing and it's a top venue, sloping floor etc, alright, just a touch out of the centre, but just the right size for any gig. Think they all sold out just as quick as each other though, I'm sure everyone has their own personal fave venues.

Ringleader said:
I reckon Manchester Apollo is most people want to go cos it is a proper venue

dov 2711 said:
Cheers you have filled me with confidence:eek:

After your post I checked with my partner and its a cheap(ish) B&B still better than a 18 mile trip into the city, for what i will see of it!!

Trust me to put my faith in the Harpurhey tourist board :rolleyes: I was looking forward to seeing its Castles, lakes and rolling hills;)

Cheers for the bus no's

I'm sure that all will be fine. Basically the area offers nothing, in terms of going out etc, but you shouldn't find getting into Manchester city centre a problem. So it should do the job.

I'm going to be using a disabled parking badge so i can park on double yellow lines

Star and garter said:
Something on your mind my friend? :confused:

Not confused.... I love IT!!!!

At Last I am Born:)

ps

Anyone fancy ironing the rest of my clothes???
:)

I'm just pondering whether to do mine now, or when I get back in from doing a bit of shopping. The shoes won't do themselves either. Lifes full of challenges!

Brel said:
I'm just pondering whether to do mine now, or when I get back in from doing a bit of shopping. The shoes won't do themselves either. Lifes full of challenges!

You iron your shoes?

I knew someone would pick up on that. I could do a crap joke about having flat feet, but it's too early in the morning for my humour!

Brel said:
I knew someone would pick up on that. I could do a crap joke about having flat feet, but it's too early in the morning for my humour!

If you did I would respond with the crap answer that what you need for flat feet is a foot pump.
But you didn't, so I won't.

I'm glad we've cleared things up. The gig can go ahead now!

He's ironing my shirt right now, I'll tell him!

Back
Top Bottom