Confirmation of Manchester gigs PLUS a 'series of special' gigs

Cowshed

Underclass
"Morrissey Christmas shows confirmed

Plus more "special" Manchester gigs promised

Morrissey has confirmed his Christmas homecoming.

As previously reported on NME.COM, the singer was rumoured to be playing two shows in his home city in December.

Those dates are now confirmed and as predicted he plays:

Manchester G-Mex (December 22, 23)

Tickets go on sale on October 13 at 9am. For availability go to NME.COM/Gigs.

Meanwhile, according to promoters SJM the Morrissey shows are expected to be the first in "a series of other special shows" at the G-Mex which will be announced later this month."

All from here : http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/24579

Anyone reckon he will come to Scotland?

It just saves me travelling to Manchester, that's all.:)

I'm wondering if he's going to do anymore UK shows. Really need to know before 13th Oct! Having said that, I've always wanted to go to a Moz gig in Manchester.

Well if there are more gigs, if the past is anything to go by, they will be annouced after G-Mex has sold out!!!

The Goat

Is there really a better way to start my new life in England? He will be playing there on the day I move, and it will be my first time seeing him EVER! :p

I'm wondering if he's going to do anymore UK shows. Really need to know before 13th Oct! Having said that, I've always wanted to go to a Moz gig in Manchester.

I am on the exact same boat as yourself. Morrissey playing in Scotland would be a bonus, but I would also love to see him play in Manchester.

We don't all live in Manchester

i travelled from Dublin to the MEN show in 2004 and it was well worth it. Got my ugly mug on the dvd as well

cossy:) :)

Looks like me and my mate have already decided. We are definitely travelling to Manchester for a gig, and we shall also attend anywhere in Scotland if he decides to play here.

It's all good.:)

Back
Top Bottom