Looking for one good seat for PNC Holmdel.

Queen_Victoria

If anyone has a seat close to the stage in sections 102 or 103, let me know. I'm willing to pay a bit above face for it.

Thanks.

I am looking for one too. So if anyone has an xtra pair that they don't want to break up- I would take the second ticket.

hi,
i have one ticket in the 5th row center orch right on the center aisle , basically the best seat in the house , that i am looking to sell for what i paid $140 ....i will be sitting in the other seat , so i just have the one 5th row center available....so please let me know ASAP, as i will sell it on a first come first pay basis

after the rip off fees the face value is almost $90, :mad: so if anyone misses the TM release and they sell out, my 2 tickets in 5th row will still be available

I still have 2 tickets in the center 5th row orchestra available,these are best seats for PNC Arts and i am willing to sell a single as well

bump to the top
for anyone from Philly whose show got cancelled, i have 2 tickets in 5th row center orchestra for PNC Arts Center in Holmdel, which i will sell as a pair together or a single ticket....Best seats in the House, so no excuse to complain about your show being cancelled !!

Back
Top Bottom