Liverpool Rollcall

Just cus he can get tickets easily it doesn't make him a tout.

If I was struggling to get a ticket for something Rome would be the first person I would go to ...not cus he touts but cus he is a good un who would always sort people out fairly.....he might even stretch to buying you a drink...that's if you don't get lost and turn up late though :lbf:

:yum:

Ta moonbeam. I'm in manchester in the morning before going to west ham, if you were around i'd buy you a babycham:lbf:

you haven't got a clue what your going on about. plenty on here know me and can vouch that i'm not a tout. i've sorted people out on here with tickets plenty of times, not that i give a sh*te what you think.

Hey, there's no need to be aggressive, we're all Moz Fans, calm down honey....

they don't give out bus passes around here they give out tractor passes.

:lbf: :eek: :thumb:

Viz is filled with fictional "cartoon character" stereotypes who don't exist in person

picture.php

...My contribution to the debate...When I went to Liverpool to see a mate, I asked a bloke for directions and he DIDN'T mug me. But maybe he just took pity because I am small.:tears:

Anyone want to earn £50 by possibly missing the encore tomorrow night and buying me 2 signed LP's(if they are for sale that is?):o:o:o

What time do we think Moz will take to the stage tomorrow? Wlil it be earlier than a 9pm start as it's a Sunday?

On previous tours I've never noticed any difference in sunday night gigs. It's been the same time as the other nights. However I fully understand your thinking. Perhaps allow a little extra time to be on the safe side?

Back
Top Bottom