Listening to my "Live at Earls Court CD" right now

Re: Listening to my "Live from the High Court CD" right now

or possibly not!!!

Of course not?

Didn't say it was the "official" Live at Earls Court, did I?

At least with these bootlegs you don't have to piss about HMV shops and then be told to come back a month later.

And all because the offical website (morrissey-musicwe'llupdatewhenwecanbearsed.com) doesn't give any factual information about the release date.

Re: Of course not?

I was tempted to burn the Earl's Court bootleg, but the quality wasn't that good.

Re: Of course not?

> I was tempted to burn the Earl's Court bootleg, but the quality wasn't
> that good.

Okay, give me a short sqoosh of the fire extinguisher. I'm actually playing the DVD bootleg, but I swear I'm not looking in the direction of the TV.

21st march

> aaaaah it's wonderful, aint it?

MORRISSEY
Live At Earls Court
2005 UK 18-track CD album recorded live at Earls Court in November 2004, features versions of new and old solo recordings along with 5 tracks from the Smiths back catalogue, played live for the first time in 15 years.
2004 has proved to be Morrissey’s most successful year to date. The release of 'You Are The Quarry’ garnered Morrissey a new generation of fans and an impressive set of accolades, including: Number 2 album chart place, platinum sales, 4 consecutive top 10 singles (the only artist of 2004 to achieved this) and a Brit Award nomination. This is the ultimate Morrissey live album for both his new fanbase as well as for his legions of diehard devotees.
Released 21st March

www.eil.com

> aaaaah it's wonderful, aint it?
thats not fair - i nearly raced out to the car and drove to the trafford centre!

Back
Top Bottom