Let's Have Some Jokes

This is one of my favorite moments in the many many hours I have seen of the mystic Osho's talks. He is commenting Friedrich Nietzsche's declaration that "God is Dead"

I love this one!!! :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Tourist driving thro Wales .At Llanfairpidlgwyngyllgogerychwymdrobwyilllantysiliogogogoch they stop for lunch and one tourist asked the waitress,before we order could you please settle an arguement for us ? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly .The blonde waitress leaned over and said .BURR-GURR-KINNG !:)

I've got the latest issue of the NME if anyone wants to see a real joke ;)

Just found this:

One day a blonde came home from school and came to her mother and said, "Hey, Mommy! Mommy! Today in school we learned to count. The other kids could only count to three but I can count to Ten..... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"

The mother responds, "Very good honey." The blonde asks, "Is that because I'm a blonde mommy?" And the mother responds, "Yes dear."

Next day the blonde came home and went to her mother and said, "Today in school we learned our ABCs! The other kids could only get to D but I can get to K! .... A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K!"

The mother says, "Very good honey." The blonde then asked. "Is that because I'm a blonde, Mommy?" The mother responds, "Yes dear."

The third day the blonde come home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy today in school we went swimming! But I was the only one who had breasts. Is that because I'm a blonde, Mommy?"
And the mother responds, "No Honey, it's because you're twenty five."

Love PTxx.

3 blokes at the pearly gates the angel say's to get in you must show someting xmassy
the first man gets out his lighter and says it's the light of xmas and so he's let in
the second man jangles his keys saying xmas bells he's let
third man pulls out a thong, the angellooks puzzled - Oh they're Carols

Just how many hours of these talks have you watched?:

I dunno... read about maybe 20 or 30 of his books... and watched a video for about 1 hour every night for about 7 or 8 years.... sometimes wearin a robe... erm... anyways... yeah.

:cool::eek::p

Two from the Coen Brothers:

"Did you hear about the police paddy wagon that collided with the cement mixer? Twelve hardened criminals escaped."

+

"Did you hear about the guy who wanted vanity license plates? He couldn't afford them so he had his name changed to L4EMX21".

Yeah, so this thread is already on page two and I'm still waiting for the jokes. :p Here's one:

A vacationing penguin is driving his through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

2 maggots playing golf ,one says ,well what do you think ? The other one says ,well it better than fishing !

Here's a really bad one I'm sure everyone's heard...

Why was 6 affriad of 7?

Because 7 ate 9 and 10. ha :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom