Kuipy's 7000th post.....happy times are here again:)

slum mum 1974

Well, i want to say well done and you are amazing.....Love you...xxxxxx

He actually didn't want a thread...that's why I didn't make one for him :o

No, remember, we agreed it was best to have someone else start the thread so it wouldn't seem like we were each other's only buddies on the forum and that we weren't always just goofing around in all our threads? I PMed her to ask, Vividalin.

get out of the house. your far too young to be stuck behind a computer.

get out of the house. your far too young to be stuck behind a computer.

You do realize you have a higher post-per-day average than I do, right? It's winter here and this cures my depression, and while at home I am on the computer while doing other work. And I spend a lot of my time on here actively posting, like in the Song Game thread, which can really drive up your post count fast.

You do realize you have a higher post-per-day average than I do, right? It's winter here and this cures my depression, and while at home I am on the computer while doing other work. And I spend a lot of my time on here actively posting, like in the Song Game thread, which can really drive up your post count fast.
Speaking of driving your post count up fast...has anyone ever posted 658 times in 24 hours on here?

You do know it's 3:55 AM here?
go to bed.

nope, but that isn't the question!

yes i did that as well.

Trust me...you don't have to worry about me Mister Unshaven.

are you sure, i mean i will shave for you if you want!

Come to think of it.....phew lucky break:D

Post counts have really soared since I've gone! Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom