Kristine Young is Moz's Daughter

I agree she doesn't look 21 at all.

no it's like when Franz Fredinand released 'Franz Ferdinand' Alex said he was about 5 years younger than he actually is, as he said people like to think theyre buying into new young fresh music :rolleyes:

As for him being her father makes you pray the 'theyre sleeping togther' theories arent true right :eek: :D

Dude, you're off your head! I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is well and truly out there!

And this is not the face of a 21 year old

londoncrycvr.jpg

Agreed, if she's 21 she must have had one HECK of a paper round as a young 'un. Still a hottie, or dare I say it, a MILF!:D

no it's like when Franz Fredinand released 'Franz Ferdinand' Alex said he was about 5 years younger than he actually is, as he said people like to think theyre buying into new young fresh music :rolleyes:

As for him being her father makes you pray the 'theyre sleeping togther' theories arent true right :eek: :D

As much as the groupie I secretely am, I'm not blind concerning Mozzers sexual orientation -but that's another topic. You can't deny the fact she doesn't quite look 21 years old. Or in her 20ies for that matter. ;)

Last edited:
Something occured to me whilst I was in the battle this afternoon.

Morrissey once wrote about Johnny Marr that "I love you more than life". This does not mean he's related to him.

Whoever thinks this is true is crackers

I agree, this is hilarious. But it's still not as good as Homosexers. I miss that thread.

Thanks for remembering Homosexers.
The thread isn't dead yet, but Chartres and Lor are away at the moment.;)

Thanks for remembering Homosexers.
The thread isn't dead yet, but Chartres and Lor are away at the moment.;)

I never read it while it was "alive", but seeing mentions to it elsewhere I had searched for it (I hope that makes you proud ;)) and have read it from beginning to end three times. I actually really like the songs This Candyman, Napoleon, and Spring in Our City. I hope someone ressurects it soon.

This is the BEST thread i've read here in years!!
Keep it up!!!

Why thank you!!!
*Takes a Bow*

It was just a bit of a laugh to brighten up an otherwise dull Saturday evening. You lot on here are obviously very smart people and i'm going to have to do much better aren't i?;)

Coming soon from 'Lost'....Read about Moz's addiction to Spotted Dick and the woman in high office who saved him from a struggle with obesity.:D

erm... he's behind you?

Back
Top Bottom