"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

lol, so true! the man doesn't seem to recognize he's too short-legged for that cut he continues to insist on wearing.

He's a descent height, but has short legs. He would look fantastic in straight legged leans. I love the blazer and he's looking very fit.

So ... no more clowning around now. We all had our bit of fun and watched this amusing video a couple of times (I think). You can remove it now, Moz ... Eh, honestly ... Moz?

OK...I love the women in this video. They are very hot in a lost sort of way.

The disconcerting thing is nowhere does Moz acknowledge them. No sexual tension. They excite me and I like Moz's jeans. I hate tight jeans on a man. I hope he makes another video real soon.

OK...I love the women in this video. They are very hot in a lost sort of way.

The disconcerting thing is nowhere does Moz acknowledge them. No sexual tension. They excite me and I like Moz's jeans. I hate tight jeans on a man. I hope he makes another video real soon.

Of course he doesn't acknowledge them. First of all they aren't in the same room, so it's impossible. Secondly, he is a man who stated "wealthy French people kiss in public, but not in private, like those who put on display romantic affection that must be observed by others because it is untrue."

In terms of Morrissey's career it seems that Sam's literally trying to 'Kill Uncle'.

But seriously this video was terrible.

Not only literally, published on Sam´s facebook-page, deleted a few minutes ago:

KillM.jpg

Unbelievable.

you suppose the next video, in the evolution of mozs new image, will show him eating a cheesburger?

Not only literally, published on Sam´s facebook-page, deleted a few minutes ago:

View attachment 34025

Unbelievable.

Yes, I saw that, too. Good that he deleted it. Now he just has to delete the dreadful video. The following comment from YouTube is from Sharon Jheeta who, we know, made those beautiful videos to some Moz songs:

+Sam Esty Rayner I really thought we would've moved on, by now, from footage of naked/half naked women in music videos. It's incredibly distasteful, tacky and ultimately embarrassing. The deliberate objectification of either men or women really riles me. If anything, the women you have exhibited look dreadfully uncomfortable. Making the video difficult to watch. Maybe you have your reasons for doing so, but they are not apparent (to me at least). I adore Morrissey and most of his endeavours. I really wanted to enjoy the video, but just don't, I'm sorry to say. Morrissey is NOT a sexist buffoon. But this video sure makes him look like one.

Yes, I saw that, too. Good that he deleted it. Now he just has to delete the dreadful video. The following comment from YouTube is from Sharon Jheeta who, we know, made those beautiful videos to some Moz songs:

+Sam Esty Rayner I really thought we would've moved on, by now, from footage of naked/half naked women in music videos. It's incredibly distasteful, tacky and ultimately embarrassing. The deliberate objectification of either men or women really riles me. If anything, the women you have exhibited look dreadfully uncomfortable. Making the video difficult to watch. Maybe you have your reasons for doing so, but they are not apparent (to me at least). I adore Morrissey and most of his endeavours. I really wanted to enjoy the video, but just don't, I'm sorry to say. Morrissey is NOT a sexist buffoon. But this video sure makes him look like one.

Apparently this commentator has not heard "Kick the Bride Down the Aisle".

apparently he's taking the criticism rather light-heartedly. that's too bad because this video truly does look like the work of a simpleton.

Well, for the most part Moz has always acknowledged when he wasn't good at something and therefore stayed away from it. He tried acting, realized that he couldn't do it very well and never tried it again. Period. He did a few dreadful TV programmes in the early days (which were nonetheless quite amusing), realized that it wasn't for him and stepped back to the point where he felt comfortable. Period. Although he did music videos, he never really liked them because of the acting part, obviously, but was never under the illusion that the videos and his part in them were anything but good. My point is, Sam could actually learn something from his uncle and ... do something else. Or, at least, acknowledge that he isn't the next Spike Jonze and stop harming other people's careers. Period.

I think that an artist, who openly criticizes various social groups, lifestyles and persons should be open and willing to face criticism himself. Now, that even the youtube comment section was disabled, I am even more disappointed.

I watched that with the sound off 'cos I hate the song but... now I'm wishing I'd done it the other way around!!

They were brutal. He's getting some mercy on Facebook.

Yes, they were brutal. But there were enough comments which made pretty clear (in a decent way) what the problem with the video is. That could tell him something if he would care. Remove it.

If they had actually left the pub (or fixed the flat tyre as they call it in Ireland) and got to the Alan Carr show - they could of killed 2 birds with 1 stone. They could've put the go-go girls in the background of the studio, camp it up a bit and bingo... a video that doesn't feel like the musical equivalent of Blair Witch.
Regards,
FWD

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom