Kick The Bride Down The Aisle sleeve art

Re: Kick The Bride Down The Aisle... sleeve art

Is this something you've done yourself or an official release?

Is this something you've done yourself or an official release?

I wish...

I've officially done it for myself, and anyone else who cares...

Last edited:

Ah, so its not real? Although I don't like the song at all, well done on your art skills - that's a mighty fine mock up you've done there.

Thank you.

I haven't heard the song yet, just a few bars on a live youtube clip. The title and Palin just pricked up my ears, as in that whole "Don't tread on me" hogwash. She's one harpy I'd love to see kicked down the aisle. Not literally, obviously :)

Last edited:

Great stuff. If I owned a record label I'd employ you tomorrow...

Unfortunately I don't.

Great stuff. If I owned a record label I'd employ you tomorrow...

Unfortunately I don't.

I'm busy tomorrow :) thx, that's Swells of ya!

It's just dawned on me where the barcode should go!

Last edited:

LOVE this!! Excellent work as usual marred. Love the colour scheme you've chosen. Like I said before, I'd hire you in a heartbeat.

If you're ever looking for work in the graphic arts, lemme know (Slurry Hills & Nth Syd offices).

I really should login but I'm sick tired & lazy. Might pm you when I'm better. If I don't OD on Codral Forte, that is.

In the spirit of such pro-feminist song titles, here's my effort:

vg7yag.jpg

Nice job again marred. And Kudos to you for having to look at Sarah Palin for a prolonged period of time. Horrible person.

Nice job again marred. And Kudos to you for having to look at Sarah Palin for a prolonged period of time. Horrible person.

Thanks Fred. I was originally going to with a bride of frankenstein twist but decided to go with the wedding invitation colour palette.

She was the bride left at the 2008 altar so to speak...

Great!
It's obvious that a lot of thought goes into these designs, conceptually and aesthetically.

Thanks.

I don't know about a lot of thought but if I get the urge for an idea it seems worth doing just for the fun of it. It is fun. At first I was going to use Palin for I'm Not A Man but the bride title just clicked.

LOVE this!! Excellent work as usual marred. Love the colour scheme you've chosen. Like I said before, I'd hire you in a heartbeat.

If you're ever looking for work in the graphic arts, lemme know (Slurry Hills & Nth Syd offices).

I really should login but I'm sick tired & lazy. Might pm you when I'm better. If I don't OD on Codral Forte, that is.

I look forward to hearing from you mystery caller.

Back
Top Bottom