Johnny Marr's Management

R

ryanlturner

Just looking for a contact detail or anything to do with Johnny's management, one of the dates of his October tour is Cliffs Pavilion in Southend and I was just trying to find out the likelyhood that my band could support as we are local, and Johnny is interested in promoting young bands. So far I've had a couple of contacts but I'm looking to get directly to Johnny's management. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it! Cheers

Just reach out to Johnny on twiter; he's very good at answering questions and will steer you in the right direction.

Just looking for a contact detail or anything to do with Johnny's management, one of the dates of his October tour is Cliffs Pavilion in Southend and I was just trying to find out the likelyhood that my band could support as we are local, and Johnny is interested in promoting young bands. So far I've had a couple of contacts but I'm looking to get directly to Johnny's management. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it! Cheers

Also, his website has some contact info.

I've tried contacting his site, venue and most recently we rung up the promoting company and they gave us an email to send our stuff to, I was thinking tweeting him but I don't think he'd want his management details over the internet, cheers though!

I've never found a contact for Joe Moss unfortunately, I did find a contact for someone who manages Johnny as a 'composer' though and I emailed them and they said they would forward it to the right person. Hopefully it gets to Joe Moss or someone in his management company. Cheers everyone!

If your band is a Smiths tribute act, I'm pretty sure the answer will be a polite 'no'. ;)

Back
Top Bottom