Johnny Marr, Mike Joyce, Noel Gallagher and Billy Duffy at Manchester City match @ Etihad Stadium (May 19, 2024)

This is an interesting picture.

Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
People still perpetuating the myth that Morrissey likes soccer. Think his last statement on it was something along the lines of …
he would be interested in the game if they were kicking one of the royal’s heads around. Think it was in the ‘Importance of being’ docu (?)
yes, it was in the documentary.
roys keen.
munich air disaster.
we"ll let you know.
this is only the three times i can remember him writing lyrics about football.

Good to see the "normal ones" just being there, apparently without bad words. Social life is possible, outside the ivory tower. Look and learn, all you remaining die-hards.

yes, it was in the documentary.
roys keen.
munich air disaster.
we"ll let you know.
this is only the three times i can remember him writing lyrics about football.

Yeah, things that point to Britrish history and culture, same with his skinhead fascination.

Anyway …

Off-camera interviewer: Do you follow football?

Morrissey: Nooo...I mean if they were kicking a politician around, I'd follow *that*..if it was Tony Blair instead of a round object, I'd be captivated.

Good to see the "normal ones" just being there, apparently without bad words. Social life is possible, outside the ivory tower. Look and learn, all you remaining die-hards.

For all we know they may have been talking to each other for a while, they live near each other and both frequent Flannels in Altrincham.

This 📸 warms my heart more than Morrissey being photographed by a fan, insecure if granny Dana International will play "Spent the day ahead".

did johnnys order for grecian 2000 not arrive this week,looking very grey.
Tbh, I've been hoping that he was gradually allowing more of his grey to be revealed and would eventually stop dying his hair.

Good to see him and Mike peacefully in proximity. I have to imagine Andy's passing caused some reevaluation of where they stand with each other.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom