John Robb mentions an early Morrissey band application

Morrissey would have been 15 and living in a different city :confused:.

National Front Disco is about Joe Strummer's brother, IMO.

John Nob, is the worst kind of freeloading talentless failed musician turned journalist/ critic I have ever witnessed making money off the back of other peoples success.

He always pops up on the radio or in the press or anywhere that will let him hear the sound of his own voice giving his "forthright controversial" opinions on anything related to punk or Madchester, like a man stuck in a perpetual midlife crisis. (I should know cos I am too.)

His review of the Manchester show is quite easy to write when you have a press pass and don't pay over £50 to get in to miss the first 5 songs and barely see the main man cos he's too tight-fisted to put up video screens.

As for his Stone Roses aficionado wa he not their publicist at some point?

The bloke is a prize Pillock

John Nob, is the worst kind of freeloading talentless failed musician turned journalist/ critic I have ever witnessed making money off the back of other peoples success.

He always pops up on the radio or in the press or anywhere that will let him hear the sound of his own voice giving his "forthright controversial" opinions on anything related to punk or Madchester, like a man stuck in a perpetual midlife crisis. (I should know cos I am too.)

His review of the Manchester show is quite easy to write when you have a press pass and don't pay over £50 to get in to miss the first 5 songs and barely see the main man cos he's too tight-fisted to put up video screens.

Oh dear

So basically you'd have preferred his review of the gig if he'd missed part of it?

Back
Top Bottom