'Actually' mentions Morrissey house visit [updated]

Morrissey has had an eye for purring sex kittens in the past - Brigette Bardot, Marianne Faithful, Nancy Sinatra, Lady Gaga... and now is reportedly sniffing out another up-and-coming babe! - Actually/Ashley Huizenga is her name (turns out the implication is unfounded; it's only her for-sale house he's interested in! See Giselle's comment below) -

Actually (No 1,246) - The Guardian

A song clip's linked to the article that has a distinctive dramatic sound.

actually-008.jpg

UPDATE 5:10PM PT:

Giselle posted a link in the comments (original post) to the LA Weekly article which is the likely source for the Morrissey reference in the Guardian article:

Sex on Camera - LA Weekly
Ashley Huizenga is an academic-minded singer and performance artist. She wants to get you off
By Drew Denny Thursday, Apr 5 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 'Actually' catches Morrissey's Attention: Guardian

I doubt him and his whole family are all going to live in that house, last time M lived in LA he didn't need his parents, sister on the doorstep, apparently his mom doesn't like americans according to him.

Maybe she likes Americans more than potholes and high taxes. :p I'm kidding. I was just relating the story to something I heard that day.

Hey there Morrissey!
New digs in L. A.? Glad to have you back! Will you be having a house-warming party?

Los Feliz isn't Hollywood.

Jesse Tobias is living in Los Feliz.

The link said "Hollywood district", but I'm English so I really wouldn't know, thanks for the correction :cool:

Tobias in Los Feliz...interesting. How long has he lived there?

Uh oh, better buy stock in Cat & Fiddle shares, the stalkers will be ordering ciders in droves. :p

Eh, Coronas is more like it (and yes, I'll be there!). I like the thought of Moz living back in LA. Everyone (including myself) seems to have had a brush with him in those days.

Jesse Tobias in Los Feliz

Tobias in Los Feliz...interesting. How long has he lived there?

A friend of mine does maintenance for the apartment building he lives in. It's on Rowena Ave, in Los Feliz. He's been there since at least 2006, after his divorce. Not that it matters, but he drives a Honda Element! Jessie does have a girlfriend, too. She watches over the place while he is traveling so much. Nice couple, according to my friend.

Re: Article: 'Actually' catches Morrissey's attention - The Guardian

Support for the US shows...where on earth do you get that from? :rolleyes: He went to her house because he's considering buying it, not to see her specifically.

Scouting for potential support acts was also my first guess before we found out the real reason Morrissey called to her house.

Bit more on Brits in America citing Morrissey; nothing new - http://britsintheus23.blogspot.com/2012/04/m-is-for-morrissey.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jesse Tobias in Los Feliz

A friend of mine does maintenance for the apartment building he lives in. It's on Rowena Ave, in Los Feliz. He's been there since at least 2006, after his divorce. Not that it matters, but he drives a Honda Element! Jessie does have a girlfriend, too. She watches over the place while he is traveling so much. Nice couple, according to my friend.

He has a new girlfriend since 3 months. She's living somewhere else

Support for the US shows...where on earth do you get that from? :rolleyes: He went to her house because he's considering buying it, not to see her specifically.

Viuew the Importance of Morrissey again, he would never buy a house again there
because he was fed up the rules, a police ruled city

btw stories after he left Sweetzer, well rumours that he bought a house on a
guarded and very private piece of land in cali near the beach, where several people have their own
house and privacy

After that came the Italian one, and now he seems living nowhere, but buying a house in LA
nah, Amy,as we often disagree, on this one too

He still has Altrinckham, where his mum en most influential person in Morrissey's live now lives,
me thinks there's a room always ready for him

' all of the rumours'...

till it's a fact I won't bet on where Morrissey's main place to live and have privacy
and feel home

thx for yer point of vieuw on this confusing prostitute's house visiting newsitem

btw stories after he left Sweetzer, well rumours that he bought a house on a
guarded and very private piece of land in cali near the beach, where several people have their own
house and privacy

After that came the Italian one, and now he seems living nowhere, but buying a house in LA
nah, Amy,as we often disagree, on this one too

He still has Altrinckham, where his mum en most influential person in Morrissey's live now lives,
me thinks there's a room always ready for him

' all of the rumours'...

till it's a fact I won't bet on where Morrissey's main place to live and have privacy
and feel home

thx for yer point of vieuw on this confusing prostitute's house visiting newsitem

Why would he request a tour of the house if he wasn't considering buying it? LA represents exile for Morrissey - it's where he flees to for privacy, to hide away and be alone. He left for pastures new the moment the "comeback" was imminent; perhaps he's now returning because he can see another "Wilderness" period about to happen. That's my two cents.

So he hated LA, but chose to live there for, what was it, seven years?

Don't you know by now not to accept any of the opinions Morrissey expresses as his actual opinions?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom