Jennifer

duchess_of_fork

She's his maganger, right?
That's all I know about her.
Do any of you know more about her? I just find it interesting, especially after the Russel Brand interview.
...and let's not turn this into another "possible lovers" thread.

She's his maganger, right?
That's all I know about her.
Do any of you know more about her? I just find it interesting, especially after the Russel Brand interview.
...and let's not turn this into another "possible lovers" thread.

I dont know, but she shares the same name as me :D

Reach every demographic? Well she's not doing her f***ing job properly then. My three-year-old nephew could manage a career better. Is she the silly cow who encouraged him to release 'In The Future When All's Well' as a single and completely ignore about three or four far superior songs? If so, she should be cast down with the sodomites.

God, I'm tired. I'm going to my bed, where I should have been hours ago. I'll probably sleep in now, and then I'll have to dash around and will probably forget something. So there's another thing that this Jennifer is responsible for - making me sleep in, because I stopped to reply to this bastarding thread!

Morrissey encouraged?
En mo co rr ur is ag se ed y!!
These letters do not go together!

Like he'd take anyone's advice about what he should release, it was his idea and i like it....although pigsty or dear godz would've been better but i'd go with morrissey's choices he's not exactly an idiot is he?

Back
Top Bottom