It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small is SOO FRICKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter please wait for me
  • Start date
P

please wait for me

No one can even see me...
no one can even see me.
nobody can see me,
no one can see me!

Re: It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small is SOO FRICKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree but 'come back to camden' kicks its ass

Re: It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small is SOO FRICKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I agree but 'come back to camden' kicks its ass

But still, the BEST song is 'I'm Not Sorry'!
Goosebumps!

> But still, the BEST song is 'I'm Not Sorry'!
> Goosebumps!

lots of good stuff but yes.. hard to walk tall kicks ass... and jesus is great and i'm not sorry is great..

i haven't heard all of 'lazy dykes' but i think this could be the biggest blemish on the album. moz seems to like it though since he keeps singing it even though reports are people are sitting during it.

> lots of good stuff but yes.. hard to walk tall kicks ass... and jesus is
> great and i'm not sorry is great..

> i haven't heard all of 'lazy dykes' but i think this could be the biggest
> blemish on the album. moz seems to like it though since he keeps singing
> it even though reports are people are sitting during it.

Actually, I'm quite fond of 'All The Lazy Dykes'. It's a rather intense song when heard all the way through. It could fit onto Kill Uncle perfectly...perhaps that's why most people don't like it.

> lots of good stuff but yes.. hard to walk tall kicks ass... and jesus is
> great and i'm not sorry is great..

> i haven't heard all of 'lazy dykes' but i think this could be the biggest
> blemish on the album. moz seems to like it though since he keeps singing
> it even though reports are people are sitting during it.

Actually, I love ALL The Lazy Dykes. Wonderful lyrics. Of course, people highly sensitive to the use of the word "dyke" will take offense. I think it's hilarious. For me, so far, America Is Not The World is the big cringe inducer. Wonderful vocal melody. However, some of the lyrics are just embarrassing. Also, he's not really saying much on it.

I have forgiven Jesus is amazing. The Never Payed Symphonies also has me hooked.

I am so happy that Moz has done away with the ear piercing treble that marked SG and Mal. This albums has a much warmer sound to it, and his falsetto is back.

Back
Top Bottom