Istanbul (studio version)

I did try the one above, but my virus software keeps blocking it, its adding on all kinds of extras, so I thought maybe there may be a different link or someone could send me it, or else I can just wait til it comes out!

Thank you. Purchased the album on ITunes but I don't want to deal with their file format. The .mp3 worked great.

I do a weekly radio show at a small local station in New Hampshire, and we were electronically serviced a radio edit version of "Istanbul" by Harvest that clocks in at either 3:09 or 3:16 (can't remember right now). I played it last night. Basically the ending bit was shortened.

I don't have the source file to provide (it's loaded into a media player system on the studio computer by staff other than me) but I'll see if I can figure out a way to capture the edited version for those that may be interested.

I do a weekly radio show at a small local station in New Hampshire, and we were electronically serviced a radio edit version of "Istanbul" by Harvest that clocks in at either 3:09 or 3:16 (can't remember right now). I played it last night. Basically the ending bit was shortened.

I don't have the source file to provide (it's loaded into a media player system on the studio computer by staff other than me) but I'll see if I can figure out a way to capture the edited version for those that may be interested.

Supposedly a local station in San Diego has been playing World Peace. I don't listen to radio much so I haven't actually heard it and don't know if it's a radio edit or not.

It would have to be more than the ending shortened to clock in at either of those times...

some of us don't have credit cards, so cheers to the uploaders. that .exe is a stupid downloader app, not a virus. AVG and other antivirus programs consider it a risk because it doesn't seem to have a purpose and they classify it as "suspicious file". just uncheck the box where it says "use our downloader" and you just get the file and not the .exe.

thanks again. Cheers!

The Seeker of Good Songs:

that's a mighty impressive list! your user name is much more than apt, it defines you. cheers!

any thought to posting on a less restrictive site like zippyshare that doesn't require an hour or more between downloads AND let's you download as fast as your connection will go? Just wondering, love the tunes!

I'm waiting to receive something similar for Earth Is The Loneliest Planet...

Oh nevermind, just got this email:

Dear Morrissey Customer,

Thank you for your recent pre-order of World Peace Is None Of Your Business from the Morrissey Store. We just added a download of "Istanbul" to your order.

Enjoy!

The MyPlay Direct Team

P.S. Let your friends know they can get the free download if they pre-order their own copy.
Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

This email was sent by:
MyPlay Direct | 400 Lafayette | New York, NY 10003
Click here to view our privacy policy.

Copyright © 2014 MyPlay Direct. All rights reserved.

some of us don't have credit cards, so cheers to the uploaders. that .exe is a stupid downloader app, not a virus. AVG and other antivirus programs consider it a risk because it doesn't seem to have a purpose and they classify it as "suspicious file". just uncheck the box where it says "use our downloader" and you just get the file and not the .exe.

thanks again. Cheers!

Maybe it's time to join the 21st Century?

I'm waiting to receive something similar for Earth Is The Loneliest Planet...

I must be psychic:

Dear Morrissey Customer,

Thank you for your recent pre-order of World Peace Is None Of Your Business from the Morrissey Store. We just added a download of the "Earth Is The Loneliest Planet" track to your order.

For all of us in Europe who ordered from the Universal Music store, there are no free downloads ...

Back
Top Bottom